What is your opinion? Chanel slgs

Promises.made

Nov 18, 2015
I currently have two new Chanel wallets. The iridescent wallet and the diamond cc wallet. I really like the diamond cc print. I don't need two items of the same exact style. I just decided to pick up the diamond cc card holder since it is a different type of slg. The dilemma is is that I already have an emotional attachment to the diamond cc wallet because of the process it took me to get it, it came the day after New Years, it's more well made than my other wallet, and the serial number ends in my favorite number. I know it's not a financially wise decision to keep all the items so I need your help in deciding which ones to keep. Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1,105

Promises.made

Nov 18, 2015
I currently have two new Chanel wallets. The iridescent wallet and the diamond cc wallet. I really like the diamond cc print. I don't need two items of the same exact style. I just decided to pick up the diamond cc card holder since it is a different type of slg. The dilemma is is that I already have an emotional attachment to the diamond cc wallet because of the process it took me to get it, it came the day after New Years, it's more well made than my other wallet, and the serial number ends in my favorite number. I know it's not a financially wise decision to keep all the items so I need your help in deciding which ones to keep. Thanks in advance!

Here is the cardholder

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 1,115

Promises.made

Nov 18, 2015
Thank you all for your replies! It is helpful to get input and opinions!
I wanted to show you all another picture of the black diamond cc wallet because I think my first pic didn't give it justice. I love both wallets but it's not practical to keep all these slgs :smile:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1,042
Last edited:
Reactions: goldenfountain

JE2824

Jan 30, 2014
I am a Chanel SLG junky. LOL!! I still prefer my black timeless CC Caviar and black Lamb cardholder out of all the other ones I have acquired. I LOVE the diamond CC. It is something that will hold up and you will love forever. You may get sick of the iridescent. Plus, it seems as your heart is with the diamond CC. Both the diamond CC wallet and cardholder are stunning!!

Oct 7, 2015
You already know I love the Iridescent Wallet and considering it's past the return date why not just keep them all? I see everyone is encouraging you to keep the set but the CC pieces are sold every year but the Iridescent ones are not! Just a little food for thought for the minority opinion....

Vanana

I could give up shopping, but I'm not a quitter.
Jun 28, 2015
While I love the combo of the iridescent purple leather with the rainbow hardware (and bought my first boy bag because of it), I feel like the combo on SLG did not have the impact as it did on the bags, likely due to the rainbow hardware being minimal in comparison on the wallet.

While I don't really feel that you need a "set" - not sure about you but I typically use "either" the wallet or the cardholder(while using smaller handbags), usually not at same time so the "set" didn't matter to me personally.

Because of my comment above on the iridescent purple SLG, I think the Diamond CC wallet and the cardholder in comparison are higher impact, and what I would personally choose (if I must) - but really if it's feasible to you, I would definitely say keep all 3 - not sure you would regret any of it. =)