What is your next Chanel bag purchase?

It's going to take me a while but hopefully by Christmas I'll be able to buy a black Medallion tote with s/h. I am currently obsessed with Medallion totes! I just bought a white one for warm months and can't wait to get black for when it gets cold!!!!

I want a red med classic flap, metallic black reissue 226 and med black metallic luxe bowler.. dont know in which order though.. have to sort out the $$$$ first before sorting out the order.. haha

Probably some kind of large, black tote style Chanel.
I am still on the fence about the GST since I passed on it a few months ago. I think I will wait and see what the fall line-up has to offer.

the crackled patent ritz in the smaller size... and possibly a classic flap since i don't have one yet. one day i'd also like to find a square vintage ligne tote in the off-white or grey.

I'm shock writing this - my HG 2005 RED E/W (which wouldn't be possible without the help of an amazing pfer), ahh!!!! :yahoo: My next purchase (and likely only!) from the fall will be a medium classic black patent flap!! :happydance: