What is your most worn vintage Alhambra pendant?

Louish

Dec 28, 2014
I'm 99% sure a vintage single pendant will be my next purchase.

What pendant do you wear the most? Is it easy to dress up/down? What colours do you wear it with?

My most worn pendant definitely has been the onyx pendant. However, my newest 50th anniversary pendant will be stealing that spot for sometime. My least worn vintage pendant is the carnelian.

I purchased mop in 10 motif as I felt that the pendant was getting lost as a single pendant on my skin tone and the magic size pendant didn't really work on me.

That being said, I own a malachite magic pendant and I wear it all the time as well.

My most worn pendant definitely has been the onyx pendant. However, my newest 50th anniversary pendant will be stealing that spot for sometime. My least worn vintage pendant is the carnelian.

I purchased mop in 10 motif as I felt that the pendant was getting lost as a single pendant on my skin tone and the magic size pendant didn't really work on me.

That being said, I own a malachite magic pendant and I wear it all the time as well.
Do you wear yours long or with the chain doubled?
I tend to forget that I have one and need to enjoy wearing it more often.

I too regret getting to know VCA too late, rather getting to know the Alhambra line too late. I was already buying but didn't even think about the LE onyx pendant, which I am now seriously lusting after. Been scouring the secondhand markets, to no avail! :sad:

I have just the one-YG MOP and I love it! I always thought I’d get the onyx but MOP just suited me better as a pendant (leaves room for the onyx 5 motif bracelet I’m planning on purchasing next!) I wear mine mostly dressed down tbh with jeans and a tee. I only ever planned to buy one pendant so went with a neutral so that I can wear it with most everyday outfits so I’m glad I got the MOP [emoji4]

Reactions: LApursenurse