What is your most used H purchases? What do you love and regret most?

Most used:
phone-case.JPG

Holds my phone, transit pass, and work ID. It's in my hand at least once every waking hour. It clearly needs a good cleaning. :biggrin:

Least used: TPM Vespa in cream suede. Adorable, but a) when they say Tres Petite, they ain't kidding, b) cream is way too far outside my all-black-all-the-time comfort zone, and c) where I live, any given day in any season might rain, so suede was a remarkably dumb idea. It's on a resale site for 1/2 what I paid and not selling. Weep for me...

Most used:
View attachment 4435305

Holds my phone, transit pass, and work ID. It's in my hand at least once every waking hour. It clearly needs a good cleaning. :biggrin:

Least used: TPM Vespa in cream suede. Adorable, but a) when they say Tres Petite, they ain't kidding, b) cream is way too far outside my all-black-all-the-time comfort zone, and c) where I live, any given day in any season might rain, so suede was a remarkably dumb idea. It's on a resale site for 1/2 what I paid and not selling. Weep for me...

That looks so cool. What is it called.

Most used:
View attachment 4435305

What is this called? Looks like a useful item!

Reactions: higabanya
Most used is a A Tout Pouch in PM size. It has two compartments and fits into my C18. I use it as a wallet. For bags, my must used is prolly my k28 sellier in Etain. It matches everything. Then my C18 in Gris asphalte.

I’ve re-homed all my regrets. My Evelyne PMs (strap made my cashmere sweaters pilly) and a K35 retourné in noir (too big).

Most used by far: my Evelynes. Also, as a group, CSGMs.

Mistakes/regrets: Somehow I managed to acquire three leather Garden Party’s before having to admit to myself that I need a tote that can be carried comfortably over my shoulder. I sold two of the GPs and kept the third because of the color (Rouge H). I now have shoulder tote bags from BV and Chanel that work much better!

The only other regret I can think of is keeping the Constance belt DH got me for my birthday one year. He’s very good about me wanting to exchange things and I should have done that at the time and gotten something else. Every time I wore it, I felt like I had a big, flashing H on my midsection. Funny thing is, I don’t feel that way at all about my Clic H bracelets and wear them regularly, but the belt just felt too conspicuous, and I eventually sold it.

Most used by far: my Evelynes. Also, as a group, CSGMs.

Mistakes/regrets: Somehow I managed to acquire three leather Garden Party’s before having to admit to myself that I need a tote that can be carried comfortably over my shoulder. I sold two of the GPs and kept the third because of the color (Rouge H). I now have shoulder tote bags from BV and Chanel that work much better!

The only other regret I can think of is keeping the Constance belt DH got me for my birthday one year. He’s very good about me wanting to exchange things and I should have done that at the time and gotten something else. Every time I wore it, I felt like I had a big, flashing H on my midsection. Funny thing is, I don’t feel that way at all about my Clic H bracelets and wear them regularly, but the belt just felt too conspicuous, and I eventually sold it.
I love your view on the GP. I love it but I need to accept its a bag to be carried in the hand. I cannot get it over my shoulder comfortably.

Most used is a A Tout Pouch in PM size. It has two compartments and fits into my C18. I use it as a wallet. For bags, my must used is prolly my k28 sellier in Etain. It matches everything. Then my C18 in Gris asphalte.

I’ve re-homed all my regrets. My Evelyne PMs (strap made my cashmere sweaters pilly) and a K35 retourné in noir (too big).

Yours is the first Atout pouch that I ever saw - and loved! Had to look for a long time, but I finally found one, too! Thanks for the inspiration!

Hmm, I have many regrets, probably because my H fever now has retreated a little. I was on a high fever for 5-6 years, LOL....

I had two B35 and three K32, and then regret to have too many same size bags, so rehomed one B35 and one K32. Also regret my only SO is a B35 in BE. I love the color and everything, but not the size. I should have chosen 30. It's my least used bag. I may have to rehome it in the near future.

I regret to spend too much money on 90 silk, and I don't wear them often to justify the spend. But again, they are my eye candies and I love looking at them.

I regret to buy too many clic H brecelets and Kelly dog. I don't wear them often. I need to rehome some of them. Same with rodeos.

My most used items are my cashmere shawls. I have more than 30 and I use them almost every day from fall all the way to spring. My most used bags are my vintage BBK in 32 and a K32 retourne. I plan to add more Kelly retourne in smaller sizes.

My most used is a Lindy 30 in black clemence PHW. It's an easy bag for me to get in and out of and I love how it's spacious with "just enough" space to fit more if needed yet still doesn't look overwhelming on my frame. Bonus is the outside and inner pockets for organization. My most used H accessory is my Calvi in blue hydra.

I've rehomed all of my regrets.
Too small: Evelyn TPM and B25.
Too large and heavy: HAC 32.
Too complicated to get in and out of: Jypsiere 28 and Herbag.

All of my "regrets" were beautiful, but unfortunately they didn't work for me as I wish I had planned.
I do want to add a K28 retourne in my collection.

Most used item is Nautilus fountain pen, they are beautiful and I write everyday from take notes to signature .
Also my B25 (3 : noir, red, gris ) i rotate them every day depend on my clothes.
I love my K25 ( gold) for travel.
I like my K25 ( green) but since I got it, I never use it, I don't know why I like my gold over the green but did not regret at all, love to see it though.
I don't like my Manege Sandal, it's to hard and give me blisters every time . not sure if i regret it , i like the Kelly lock .
My Herbag : too heavy for me. and I used it once ...

I don't want to re-home anything yet, i will learn to let it go someday ...

B35 in Barenia and plume 32 in Courchevel are most used. Herbag and Kelly backpack are the regrets. While I like herbag’s concept of canvas, leather plus DIY, it’s base is too narrow and the top needs to be close to stay in shape; resulted in limited space. Getting in and out is particularly hard too. As to the Kelly backpack, it’s more of lifestyle issue; I guess something for the princess is just not fit for Cinderella. I keep the Herbag for artwork experiment tho.

Reactions: ladysarah
Most used: my Dogon duo wallet - it fits everything and I use it everyday - more than my Kelly long wallet. Handbags: I have learnt to rotate my bags but my favourite is my Susan/Susie Casden, which has both front and back pockets! I also use my Halzan for the same reason (pockets). I have yet to use my Picotin 22 and Airsilk bag - one day!

Hmm, I have many regrets, probably because my H fever now has retreated a little. I was on a high fever for 5-6 years, LOL....

I had two B35 and three K32, and then regret to have too many same size bags, so rehomed one B35 and one K32. Also regret my only SO is a B35 in BE. I love the color and everything, but not the size. I should have chosen 30. It's my least used bag. I may have to rehome it in the near future.

I regret to spend too much money on 90 silk, and I don't wear them often to justify the spend. But again, they are my eye candies and I love looking at them.

I regret to buy too many clic H brecelets and Kelly dog. I don't wear them often. I need to rehome some of them. Same with rodeos.

My most used items are my cashmere shawls. I have more than 30 and I use them almost every day from fall all the way to spring. My most used bags are my vintage BBK in 32 and a K32 retourne. I plan to add more Kelly retourne in smaller sizes.

My most used is a Lindy 30 in black clemence PHW. It's an easy bag for me to get in and out of and I love how it's spacious with "just enough" space to fit more if needed yet still doesn't look overwhelming on my frame. Bonus is the outside and inner pockets for organization. My most used H accessory is my Calvi in blue hydra.

I've rehomed all of my regrets.
Too small: Evelyn TPM and B25.
Too large and heavy: HAC 32.
Too complicated to get in and out of: Jypsiere 28 and Herbag.

All of my "regrets" were beautiful, but unfortunately they didn't work for me as I wish I had planned.
I do want to add a K28 retourne in my collection.

B35 in Barenia and plume 32 in Courchevel are most used. Herbag and Kelly backpack are the regrets. While I like herbag’s concept of canvas, leather plus DIY, it’s base is too narrow and the top needs to be close to stay in shape; resulted in limited space. Getting in and out is particularly hard too. As to the Kelly backpack, it’s more of lifestyle issue; I guess something for the princess is just not fit for Cinderella. I keep the Herbag for artwork experiment tho.

Very useful posts. Obviously everyone has different requirements but these made me think...

Reactions: CMilly