What is your most practical Chanel bag?

I’d say the most practical bag is the... mini :nuts:. Small they may be, but they limit me to only carry essentials. So I don’t exhaust myself carrying a trunk load of junk (looking at you longchamp, my still #1 practical bag :P)

The mini is a different practical. I literally can go day to night with it. While still maintaining absolute style :biggrin:.

My fannie pack/waist bag - it’s been beat up, tossed & rained on & still looks great - it’s compact & holds a ton - goes anyplace & I often use it as a “wallet” & just throw it in larger bags

Reactions: Hikitten
I’d say the most practical bag is the... mini :nuts:. Small they may be, but they limit me to only carry essentials. So I don’t exhaust myself carrying a trunk load of junk (looking at you longchamp, my still #1 practical bag :P)

The mini is a different practical. I literally can go day to night with it. While still maintaining absolute style :biggrin:.
I know what you mean. Give me the space, and I'll pack in anything that'll fit. It gets to be so heavy!