What is your most practical Chanel bag?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Mine is the urban jungle. It's an easy crossbody to throw on and run errands. Not nearly as beautiful as my classic flaps, but very functional.

Penelopepursula likes this.
  2. Medium Gabrielle.

B4GBuff likes this.
  3. I love my large business affinity flap. It holds a lot, and I love that it is crossbody.

4. Medium Gabrielle for me as well. Am really digging my small boy though too. Surprisingly!

Tykhe likes this.
  5. Mine is the Cambon Shopper (yes, I know)

Light
    Comfortable leather handles
    Casual

bgirl325 and REAHKHAYE like this.
  6. Lately, mine has been my small camera bag. I always take her on vacation with me and I find that it is the perfect size.

papertiger likes this.
  7. I have two! Coco Cocoon and Gabrielle back pack

8. I’d say the most practical bag is the... mini :nuts:. Small they may be, but they limit me to only carry essentials. So I don’t exhaust myself carrying a trunk load of junk (looking at you longchamp, my still #1 practical bag :P)

The mini is a different practical. I literally can go day to night with it. While still maintaining absolute style :biggrin:.

missconvy, RitaLA, Denalikins and 2 others like this.
  9. My fannie pack/waist bag - it’s been beat up, tossed & rained on & still looks great - it’s compact & holds a ton - goes anyplace & I often use it as a “wallet” & just throw it in larger bags

Hikitten likes this.
  10. I know what you mean. Give me the space, and I'll pack in anything that'll fit. It gets to be so heavy!

11. reissue 226

jbags07, ipekkeles, urma and 8 others like this.
  12. The classic woc, I’ve used it for virtually every type of occasion from formal to casual and it’s never failed me. I also have a dior woc and have tried on other wocs but nothing compares :love:

13. Reissue 226. Perfect everyday size and very comfortable to wear

urma, Tasha1, ccbaggirl89 and 4 others like this.
  14. The ones I use most for a variety of situations, which I guess makes them the most “practical”, are my Reissues (small/225 maybe a bit more than medium/226) and WOCs. These are my go-to bags for travel, which is when I need bags for day to night, casual to formal.

15. Timeless Classic Tote. Fits everything I need for the day, comfy straps and great pockets. And of course, looks so classy!

aksaiyo, papertiger and kn85 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice