What is your most favorite miu miu item?

1. Hi! We are running a fun little TPF community giveaway to win a new Polene bag! Head over to this thread to enter. Good luck!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I love the new tote that I just got, very versatile and most important thing, I can throw everything in there!

image-4122196248.jpg

I do love miu miu flats too, but have yet to own one.

So what is/are your most favorite miu miu items?

2. Hard to say...there are so many I love! I think the bow bags are really pretty, love to have one one day... bracelets too... and I'm a big fan of the jeweled heel velvet loafers!

3. I love their bags, flats and keychains! :smile:

4. I love their shoes though incredible high, they are quite comfortable..

5. I love my Miu Miu Matelasse Bag, in a very unique combination- Python plus Patent look...I use the bag daily and still it looks like new...

P1160222.JPG
  6. wow! such a nice piece! When did you get it as I've never seen this before.

7. Thanks!:smile:

I got the bag a while ago already, at least 4 years and never have seen any one else with it- this bag is really one-of-a-kind..

8. Wow! That's gorgeous! Amazing! :loveeyes:

9. If your bag is still available in store I'd want to get it!! sooooooo pretty!!!

10. ...Unfortunately- I haven't seen this bag any more in the shops, but I will keep my eyes open for you and will let you know...:smile:

11. Thanks for liking it as much as I do...:biggrin:

12. Love the bows and the harlequin is one of my favorite bags. The ballet flats and heels are lovely too!

13. I love the bow bags and ballet flats! I also live Miu Miu's packaging ��

14. I love miu miu coffer ~~ so cute and versatile

15. Definitely coffer!!