What is your most complimented piece of jewelry?

My most complimented piece of jewelry is probably my Chanel premiere ring in diamonds. Probably because it has the classic but unique shape that is reminiscent of the shape of Place Vendôme which Coco Chanel drew so much of her inspiration from. :smile:

Reactions: Deneuveness
These Mikis. Love them SO much. I look for any reason to wear them.
I've even worn them under a turtleneck, telling myself "it's good for them. They NEED this. I'm being a good pearl custodian by wearing them to the drive through pharmacy/gas station/school car line." :rolleyes:
View attachment 5275366
Those are stunning! I would wear them the same. They have a beautiful color and look brand new! Enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: Joule
I just answered the What jewelry are you wearing today??? thread and I wrote about my most complimented piece of jewelry: a pair of unassuming (but admittedly pretty) stud earrings. I have more “special” or expensive pieces, but these are the ones people notice and comment about.
Can you share pics of your jewelry that attracts the most compliments? Are these pieces ones you knew would attract attention or are you surprised that people like them so much? Thanks!
picture of my little attention grabbers:

View attachment 5259160

I'm not surprised you get compliments on these, they are really beautiful and interesting at the same time.

Reactions: Pevi
It would have to be my grey and rose gold diamond choker. The cushion cut diamonds are gypsy set into geometric shapes.

People tend to notice and comment on it whenever I wear it. I was designing something for everyday wear with some sparkle but didn’t expect the amount of attention it garners.

That sounds breathtaking

• Thanks
Reactions: Christofle
One of my everyday pieces. A clear quartz ring with a burnt orange spessarite garnet crystal secretly included. I saw this on Etsy and it spoke to me. It was my dad’s birthstone and he’s passed away. The facets of the clear quartz in quite unusual so it’s got an interesting sparkle. I wear it with the vintage S/S Rolex I inherited from him and the ring gets more compliments.

View attachment 5261507View attachment 5261508

Pure magic, a very special stone cut just the right way to maximise its mystery and impact

• Love
Reactions: 880
Pure magic, a very special stone cut just the right way to maximise its mystery and impact
Thank you! I couldn’t have said it better. ❤️

The quartz isn’t an emerald cut and not a traditional radiant cut. Whatever cut this is, it is pure magic. The garnet, my dad’s birthstone, that is ‘floating’ in the clear quartz just makes it even more special.

78DC0661-94E4-4697-8023-7F130AD7E3C9.jpegD1385C52-6C02-4957-9E66-81A2DC25039E.jpegA7AEF02A-466B-4330-A41E-E64B05D90C75.jpeg
I generally get the most compliments when I wear my jade pieces which have been all chosen and gifted to me by my Mom. She’s a big fan and very knowledgable about a stone which I find really hard to assess. These are 3 examples of pieces I have in my collection, I wear the earrings and the ring regularly. I don’t think I have worn this brooch/ hairpin more than once (?) and I have 2 bangles which never go out at all.:doh: