What is your most complimented piece of jewelry?

Pevi

Jun 18, 2016
I just answered the What jewelry are you wearing today??? thread and I wrote about my most complimented piece of jewelry: a pair of unassuming (but admittedly pretty) stud earrings. I have more “special” or expensive pieces, but these are the ones people notice and comment about.
Can you share pics of your jewelry that attracts the most compliments? Are these pieces ones you knew would attract attention or are you surprised that people like them so much? Thanks!
picture of my little attention grabbers:

image.jpg

I just answered the What jewelry are you wearing today??? thread and I wrote about my most complimented piece of jewelry: a pair of unassuming (but admittedly pretty) stud earrings. I have more “special” or expensive pieces, but these are the ones people notice and comment about.
Can you share pics of your jewelry that attracts the most compliments? Are these pieces ones you knew would attract attention or are you surprised that people like them so much? Thanks!

View attachment 5259160
I love these! So cool! mine is a sculpted torso pendant by the artist Miguel borrocal. It’s not gold but a base metal. I wear it on a gold chain like below, or a rubber or leather cord, or a cheap wire choker from Etsy.
374A4FA2-0214-46FC-ADC0-08BC329ECFC1.jpeg

Last edited:
Lovely thread that gives happy vibe.

i started to be more keen and buy more jewellery only mid this year. Recently converted a pair of ear studs of little diamonds into an open bracelet. I've not worn the ear studs for years (not an ear accessory person); was gifted with sentimental story behind. I'm now glad I'm wearing it everyday, other than its getting most compliments. It's brand-less, personal, and love this bracelet most.
BB5544E8-F13E-4893-8FCF-91140FBE4656.jpeg

Lovely thread that gives happy vibe.

i started to be more keen and buy more jewellery only mid this year. Recently converted a pair of ear studs of little diamonds into an open bracelet. I've not worn the ear studs for years (not an ear accessory person); was gifted with sentimental story behind. I'm now glad I'm wearing it everyday, other than its getting most compliments. It's brand-less, personal, and love this bracelet most.
View attachment 5259229
Lovely! And it goes great with your other bracelets. As a matter of fact, I have a pair of diamond earrings that I might turn into a bracelet just like yours!

• Love
Reactions: Purrsey and 880
One of my everyday pieces. A clear quartz ring with a burnt orange spessarite garnet crystal secretly included. I saw this on Etsy and it spoke to me. It was my dad’s birthstone and he’s passed away. The facets of the clear quartz in quite unusual so it’s got an interesting sparkle. I wear it with the vintage S/S Rolex I inherited from him and the ring gets more compliments.

974A68E9-113F-47BD-BDB7-6BC28E92E006.jpeg2F5217D3-DFD5-4EF7-BDE5-883F8953968A.jpeg

View attachment 5259160
I don't get compliments on my jewelry, but I would say it's my diamond cross.

Reactions: skyqueen and Pevi
I don't really own any jewelry, but I do get lovely comments from other men on my stainless steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual Datejust with a black dial. :smile:

My mom's most commented on piece is probably the Sweet Alhambra butterfly necklace from Van Cleef & Arpels - I got her the yellow gold/mother-of-pearl choice and she wears it pretty much daily in the spring and summer. :smile:

• Love
Reactions: 880 and Pevi