What is your messenger bag??

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I have vintage trocadero 30 bought from eBay while back.
    I carry it for sight seeing or walking in the park
    I like it because the bag has already patina so I am really worry about dirt, front pocket for easy access, slim design but roomy enough for camera, wallet phote etc

What is your Messenger bag ?
    When do you carry it ?
    What do you like most about it ?

2. Well i dont have a messenger, But i bring my Pochette Accessoires with me when i go the park or Camping.

3. I have a Dior messanger bag. I used to use it for school but not anymore. I liked that it could fit a lot (compared to my other bags) and it was casual yet "upscale" at the same time.

4. i have a damier geant messenger...i've been carrying it for the past few days after sitting in my closet for a while. it's okay...better for files/folders/papers than for books...this bag does NOT like bulk. it's subtle as far as no monograms, but it does say LOUIS VUITTON in huge letters.

here's a pic...

156783586_a66729e5d4_o.jpg
  5. well here is my olav pm, if that is considered a messenger :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

i like this bag because it's pretty durable since its damier canvas, which I think suits me since im a guy. i rarely us this because all i really need is my cellphone and wallet. but after i get the keyring on my green epi cles, that might be the only thing i use to store my money. i only use it when I go to rodeo dr. or south coast plaza.

6. my dad owns a broadway, which i think is a pretty good damier messenger bag.

7. i have the LV Musette Salsa with the long strap, a Dior Rasta Saddle Messenger, a pink Fendi zucca messenger, and a Burberry messenger

8. I have a bebe messenger bag. I only use it for school.

9. I have a Prada messenger, but I really want an LV Olav after seeing andork's pic! Very nice!

10. I use my Chanel Sport:

Chanel Sport Messenger 1.jpg
  11. Wow..you are messenger addict !!!

12. Olav is great.. I like it as well after seeing andork's

13. I use my black Ben Sherman bag, will post pics later if I can. It's pretty simple, but it's fun. Also use my pink Ralph Lauren messenger when I feel like it. Both are used for school only :P

14. LV Tulum GM, 3 Tokidoki, 2 Tumi, 2 Coach, 2 Dior Girly, Volcom......I am obsessed with messenger bags!

15. the Abbesses. i used to use it for work only.. and then for trips.. and now i'm using it for work again since they've been giving me a ton of paperwork and folders.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice