$$$$ What is your LV collection worth $$$$

I didn't realize one could claim their bags under their insurance....I am calling State Farm right now!!

Also, do you simply add on when you acquire a new bag?

BTW, my collection, which consists of Mono Alma- $900, Damier Alma -$900, Epi Black Alma-$1090, Mono Speedy 35-$645, Damier Speedy 30-$620, Chelsea-$1180, Ellipse Moyen Modele-$1000, and a number if small accessories (wallets & others $1200)....

So I suppose my collection is worth around $7,500, but of course one could never get full price with an insurance claim....so it is probably half of that according to my insurance company.

Wow! That's almost what I spent on my flute! Makes me realize I could have gotten a lot more out of the money I spent on my flute, which I barely use anymore! ;)

approx $2700 for me (incl tax), I only have 4 things:

1. mono french purse
2. coussin gm
3. damier french purse
4. illovo pm

I'm sure you can insure your bags, I have all my diamond jewelry insured and it's on it's own separate section of my homeowners. I had to show all receipts for it and it's about $11G and not sure how much extra we pay a month but it's totally worth it to me. The policy is awesome, if it's stolen or lost, they replace it and there's no deductible. I could even throw one of my rings down the sink or in the trash and they would replace it no questions asked.

^^ you two are funny!
lately i could not hazzard a guess bc i got 'em coming and going....:graucho:
i try not to think about it in these terms anyway..might depress me....:lol:

hey ladies i know this is a random question but
I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. what can i use to clean my vachette handles? they get dirty brown (like actual grossness not just a nice patina) is there anything tht will help clean the dirt off and even out the patina on all parts of my bag? Thanks so much for your help!

hey ladies i know this is a random question but
I couldn't figure out how to start a new thread. what can i use to clean my vachette handles? they get dirty brown (like actual grossness not just a nice patina) is there anything tht will help clean the dirt off and even out the patina on all parts of my bag? Thanks so much for your help!

Do a search for this as there are quite a few threads on this. Most recommend baby wipes. :yes:

My Louis Vuitton Collection is worth just a little over $6,700 (including all the taxes). :Push:

..... and it doesn't look like I'm stopping anytime soon. :graucho: