$$$$ What is your LV collection worth $$$$

Well my $20k is a total of how much I have spent at Louis. When ever I EXCHANGED something lol I ended up spending more $. But with these increase, my collection is def worth $20k plus like I initially put

i just did an approximate add-up and it's over 10 //edit// make that 11 grand \\edit\\. man. lol. and it was all full retail. all my stuff was new. i don't own anything secondhand.

Ok, I'm officially confused. Do LV bags depreciate? Or is there a set amount that is reimbursed once a bag is purchased and used (which varies by policy/insurance company)? I thought, since I save the receipts, I'd not only have proof that I purchased the item legitimately, but I'd be reimbursed the full amount that I paid for it, should there be any kind of loss. How is the value of a bag determined?

I edited this to add that I have to photograph my entire collection. I think it totals around 6K, maybe a little more.

I just had to figure this out for insurance I have about 24,000 in bags/wallets and another 3500 in LV shoes. My insurance guy totally did not understand, the look on his face was similar to this :wtf: :wtf: :wtf:

hmm...i bought my LVs from ebay for the most part...here goes
azur speedy 30=650 (ish? i forget)
wallet=495
astropill keyring=240
papillon and mini papillon=780
epi jasmin=620
cabas mezzo=800
credit card holder=125
total=about 3700 *falls over*