What is your LV collection theme

So, I am curious…which bags do you consider lightweight?? I finally broke down and got a DA Neverful this summer, and loved it. I never wanted it because I see them EVERYwhere where I live, but after carrying, I see why it is so popular.

Yes, the NF definitely....I too "broke down" and I like it so much more than I imagined I would.

The Odeon is lightweight and carefree. The brea is a little heavier than canvas but still lightweight and a great bag too.....the epi bags in general aren't bad weight wise for leather, although naturally, the canvas ones will be lighter.

I don't purchase my beloved LV with any theme in mind. But if I had to choose a theme I would say functionality, and beauty, oh and happiness. Whenever I see my darlings I smile. I think that's a theme enough.

Yes, the NF definitely....I too "broke down" and I like it so much more than I imagined I would.

The Odeon is lightweight and carefree. The brea is a little heavier than canvas but still lightweight and a great bag too.....the epi bags in general aren't bad weight wise for leather, although naturally, the canvas ones will be lighter.

Pochette Metis, Alma BB, Alma PM, Speedy 25 in canvas. No NF for me - never ever will I get one. It's lightweight but open top would never survive my driving style.

If I have a theme it's certainly by accident but one thing I strive for is Lightweight! I have no large heavy bags. No matter how beautiful an Empreinte Artsy is it is not something I would ever carry. All my LV'S are on the small side made of canvas or Epi to keep the weight down. My only Empreinte is an Audacieuse pm which is much lighter than most. I just can't stand being weighed down by a big heavy bag. I love the new trend of smaller LV bags.

I hear ya and I am getting to be the same way! I can not do a heavy bag anymore and have tried to downsize to lighter and/or smaller bags. Now I just have to work on what I put in the bag, lol, especially since I like to carry everything and the kitchen sink.

I guess if I had to pick a theme, mine is sort of two themes in one...

I buy a lot of accessories when I travel, for souvenirs. Mostly cles and mini pochettes. The other theme I suppose is to collect. I'm striving to get all of my favorite pieces in all of the canvas prints. So far I have the Eva clutch in all three prints, a mini pochette in all three, and I've got a cles in DE, DA, and Multi black. I still need a mono cles and a Multi white cles. I have a long way to go...I only have one each of a zippy coin wallet, one agenda, one pochette accessiores, one key holder, etc...

I need to do a LOT more traveling! As for bags, I just mostly buy what I like. No particular theme.

I like to buy bags that I think will age well. I never really know how practical a style will be until I start using it. If I find that it is not easy to use or does not suit my lifestyle and I am not reaching for it then I decide to sell and buy the next desired style.