What is your LV collection theme

If I have a theme it's certainly by accident but one thing I strive for is Lightweight! I have no large heavy bags. No matter how beautiful an Empreinte Artsy is it is not something I would ever carry. All my LV'S are on the small side made of canvas or Epi to keep the weight down. My only Empreinte is an Audacieuse pm which is much lighter than most. I just can't stand being weighed down by a big heavy bag. I love the new trend of smaller LV bags.

+1:graucho:

Theme would be "Great Variations"
I know my purchase will be random, prints and styles would be different, Some would feel out of place, while some will be similar and compliment each other. I want to enjoy the differences of beauty. :graucho:

I'm an occasion an seasonal person. I like to have different styles to suit the occasion or the weather.

I like DA bags and accessories when it's warm bright and sunny. Especially if I'm wearing white or light pastel colours.

If I'm dressed very casual, or dark tracksuit, wearing my hippy/hipster style clothing I choose Mono.

Dark clothing semi casual/dressy I like DE.

Dressy dinner/lunch, upmarket shopping spree, event, important appointment (lawyer, estate agent, bank manager) I wear Vernis.

I'm old fashioned. I prefer light bags with light clothing. I don't like a dark bag with white clothes. I could wear colour with white but not dark.

I used to like epi but now I find it too stiff. It's nice to justify the price because it's leather but it doesn't suit me.

I really like DA and DE because it's more subtle than Mono and under the radar a little more with people that don't know LV bags.

I really dislike it when I'm carrying an obvious Mono LV item and a woman will come up and keep staring at it likes she's trying to see if it's fake or not. I find that just ridiculous.

Yes, I also drove to the shops in a fake car and I live in a fake house. In fact I may be a fake human also :police: Lots of people think they are the bag police :rolleyes:

If I have a theme it's certainly by accident but one thing I strive for is Lightweight! I have no large heavy bags. No matter how beautiful an Empreinte Artsy is it is not something I would ever carry. All my LV'S are on the small side made of canvas or Epi to keep the weight down. My only Empreinte is an Audacieuse pm which is much lighter than most. I just can't stand being weighed down by a big heavy bag. I love the new trend of smaller LV bags.

This. As I have gotten older I have become more aware of the weight I carry around. I rarely carry any of my Chanel bags anymore, which is sad, but the chains, and the delicate nature of the lambskin....I'm just not in the mood to deal with them lately.

I guess my theme these days is lightweight and carefree!

This. As I have gotten older I have become more aware of the weight I carry around. I rarely carry any of my Chanel bags anymore, which is sad, but the chains, and the delicate nature of the lambskin....I'm just not in the mood to deal with them lately.

I guess my theme these days is lightweight and carefree!
So, I am curious…which bags do you consider lightweight?? I finally broke down and got a DA Neverful this summer, and loved it. I never wanted it because I see them EVERYwhere where I live, but after carrying, I see why it is so popular.

Bags: DE, shoulder and/or crossbody (so, Speedy B 25 + Trevi PM), made in France or Spain

SLGs: mucho mixy (DE, DA, mono, MC white, empreinte and vernis on their way)

Also, NO charms, except for a DE cles now and then.