What is your longest and/or shortest wait for a SO or PO?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What is the longest and/or shortest time you've wait for a SO or PO ? What did you order? Size, color combination, leather, location of store, date of purchase - any info would be appreciated! Thanks ;)

2. I have yet to place a SO/PO> :smile:

3. 4 months

4. the shorter and it was a podium.
    the longest is over 1 year and it's the barenia 30 I'm still waiting for...

5. maybe 4 - 6 months podium for my first black birkin, 35cm, I was flexible with leather and hardware color. The other bags they had "in stock".

6. I am still waiting on a simple gold vl birkin and it is almost 3 years!! I am going crazy! I have another simple SO that is 2 1/2 years of waiting.

7. So far have not placed an SO or PO because my SA has always managed to get what I want sooner than expected. First one actually only two days. Last one took three months. Longest wait would be for the raisin togo, still waiting after 5 months.

8. Can anyone get on the Birkin list or is it better to have made prior purchases??

9. Longest on a SO: well, it's been over 2 and a half years since I placed my SO and I'm still waiting, although my SA has recently indicated that maybe only 4 more months to go . . .

10. I placed a simple PO (gold togo 35 birkin w/gold hw) at a Feb podium and got a bag in only a couple of months. People guessed that this was a bag the store already had on order and gave to me.
    I am waiting on a SO I placed last fall. The store manager told me it should come by August.

11. Sus and MaggieD - Wow :amazed: I admire your patience...!

12. Shortest: just little over 5 months for one of my croc. Birkins (My entire store was really SHOCKED as this one was a croc. Birkin order:faint:made into our store in 5 months! Store manager said I made a record:P!!! I was told that average for croc. Birkin order arrival is about 2-3years)

Longest: one of Hermes store I used to shop a few times ordered a very simple leather Birkin about 3 years ago (it's not even exotic!)...still hasn't arrived yet (I spoke to them recently, called them for other question, but SA and I talked about this order as well since SA mentioned about it). Well...I don't want that bag anymore anyway:rolleyes:....so, it doesn't matter..:smile:

13. I can't believe how long some of you have waited. I wonder how many people have placed SO's and have it taken so long that when the order finally comes in, they just don't want it any more / have gotten something else in its place.

I placed an SO for a simple belt and was told it would take up to 10 months and I thought that was a while, but YEARS?!

14. I placed an SO in July 2007........ yap, still waiting......my SA said my SO is MIA with another lady's SO, hahah~ SA said he got confirmation on my order by the craftsman and everything, guess it's just taking its sweet old time..... but yes, I still do WANT it!!!

15. Shortest: 2 months
    Longest: 2+ years