What is your least favorite STORE.

I hate the stores in the mall that sell crappy trinkets. Most of the time the products are poorly made "ethnic" items like from Asia or are Native American. It's an insult to people from those backgrounds IMO and borders on exploitation.

I also HATE Walmart. The entire company and it's way of operating is evil.

I also hate the mall kiosks that sell discount "designer" sunglasses and bags that are obviously fake. I don't know how they get away with it!!!

I love to shop anywhere and everywhere, and don't stick to a particular place. Not many stores I could say I hated! However, it is a bit upsetting if a big retail store puts little local shops out of business. That is something that bothers me.

Ditto.

That has happened a lot where I live. We have a Home Depot and it has hurt a lot of local area businesses, but there is such a better selection at those places...I get so torn over the whole thing!

As much as I love the LV counter inside, I have to say I don't really like Holt Renfrew (equivalent to Saks in the US) because the one here has very snotty employees!!

I have to agree with the majority in hating Walmart. There is always some kid having a breakdown in the store. Additionally, I don't like Costco on the weekends (why do people have to stand in the middle of the walkways with their cart and five kids in tow???), Macy's, and Ross.

thought of some more...I dont care much for Sears or JCPenny either. I have nothing against the stores but I just NEVER, EVER find anything I like in them so I never go in there anymore. I am okay with Sears for appliance and house stuff but not clothes. I also hate Macy's...kinda...There was only one in reasonable driving distance until I was about 16....and that one was always filthy, and messy. Clothes piled in the dressing rooms, clothes thrown all over the racks and on the floor, smelled like cat Piss.....just a nasty place. Not the greatest area either...and it has since gotten worse and there is alot of violence in that area so we never go to that mall anymore. I have since been in a nice Macy's but I always have negative feelings towards it just because of the one I was raised with and until somewhat recently always thought it was a super cheapo junk store when Its actually mid range ish.

I HATE Kmart

Lately I am really starting not to like LV. Just because it takes FOREVER to get help. Yes, they are busy helping others which I totally understand. I just think they need more SA's. Last week I had to wait over 30 minutes for a SA to be free to help me.

Any clothes shop that is having a sale. :wtf: I hate shopping at the best of times it's even worse during a sale. I usually walk in see all the chaos and the clothes everywhere and walk out.

I hate hollister and Abercrombie also. I also hate hot-topic. Although, Wal-Mart IS usually pretty crowded...I frequent that place almost daily, I love Wal Mart. I guess Im a different "breed" :rolleyes:

Walmart. I seriously have felt like I was going to go insane in Walmart.

oh, and I hate the grocery store. Ugh. can't stand it. All those people with carts bumping into me and standing in the way. I just want to get out of there as fast as I can or I feel like I'm going to scream.

I hate those big stores like Tesco, Cora and Auchan. Sure it's cheap, but some of the stuff they sell as edible is plain disgusting, and a few months ago journalists went into one of the warehouses there and found mice.

Oh, and CBA. It's a grocery store chain. The employees are SO rude and their meat looks half-rotten. And I hate it how when a new CBA was built where I live, all the nice smaller stores had to close.