What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Bringing an extra warmth to this winter—absolutely loved the color contrast of this avalon III blanket and an equally elegant GP30 for my new work bag! Thanks for letting me share.View attachment 5739375

View attachment 5739379
Congratulations! I love it too. This was my first Avalon blanket. It sits on the foot of my bed and gets plenty of use:smile: Enjoy using yours. And congratulations on your beautiful GP. Enjoy everything with the best of health and happiness:hugs:

I visited my SA in vacation city today and picked up a few more things for the house. The giant aluminum saddle box that I’m using as an end table, and 2 of these gorgeous St Louis Folia lamps for our nightstands. The lamps are very functional too- touch on/off, portable, indoor/outdoor use (not that I’m going to leave them outside!) I know the saddle box comes with a nice box with handles, but it wouldn’t fit in our car (see photo of how giant it is!) so we left the box at the store and may go back to pick it up later. Also picked up a couple of beach tunics / coverups for an upcoming cruise. My amazing SA also surprised me with something pretty I’ll post in bag offers. :smile:

52DB7D04-89DB-4472-AE92-E2C7DD6254E0.jpeg

My Hermes.com(!) purchase arrived today. I texted my SA on Monday that I was interested in a Lindy 26 and the very next morning I somehow managed to put this in my cart and the order actually went through. :happydance: Little nerve racking to get this through the mail rather than picking it up at a store though...

My only requirement was a 26 in a bright color and my top color choice was orange. So happy that this capucine in evercolor leather fits the bill (I was worried it would be too red).

ALL my H bags from 2020-22 were black/green/grey, 2023 has been all going in a different direction- gold, biscuit and now capucine. :heart:

Lindy Hop!.jpg

My Hermes.com(!) purchase arrived today. I texted my SA on Monday that I was interested in a Lindy 26 and the very next morning I somehow managed to put this in my cart and the order actually went through. :happydance: Little nerve racking to get this through the mail rather than picking it up at a store though...

My only requirement was a 26 in a bright color and my top color choice was orange. So happy that this capucine in evercolor leather fits the bill (I was worried it would be too red).

ALL my H bags from 2020-22 were black/green/grey, 2023 has been all going in a different direction- gold, biscuit and now capucine. :heart:

View attachment 5741845
I love this colour!!! What a great score!!!:loveeyes:

So I made another purchase today from Fashionphile:smile:, and have almost completed my 2023 wishlist:heart:. I've been on a roll lately for overpaying for H stuff:lol:, but this one I didn't. It's the 18K Rose Gold Diamond H D'Ancre Bracelet in size SH. I missed out on one a couple of weeks ago while I was in Florida, so when I saw one pop up again I immediately texted my SA. I will post pictures as soon as it arrives.