What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Lots of new goodies!
:lol:
:heart:

Mosaique au 24 porcelain tea cup and saucer set just arrived today! (SA ordered from online in-store)
Les Carnaval des Animaux 90 scarf cw 05. I realized how perfectly they go with my Vert Embrun orans that I got last Spring!
Rose Pop Bastia in Chevre Chamkila and Nata Tarmac Passport holder in epsom I ordered from H.com last month.

View attachment 5699933

View attachment 5699935

View attachment 5699936

View attachment 5699938

View attachment 5699947
Congratulations on all your lovely purchases. Love the scarf:loveeyes:

Reactions: kerebear
After my recent score of a rodeo pm online…my SA offered me a gold on gold Pegase that same weekend which I couldn’t resist as I literally just told him two days before to add the colourway to my wishlist and here she is! Isn’t she lovely? :loveeyes: I don’t buy much at all but he always surprises me with his little magic which I love! I’m so blessed with a wonderful and thoughtful SA. He told me since the colourways for the first half of the year are not my cup of tea which is true so offering me this to start the Lunar New Year. Sharing my very humble rodeo collection:biggrin:

View attachment 5699479

View attachment 5699481
Congrats @Mapoon love the gold addition to your stable :love:
Lucky girl to get gold and the normal one (not touch as that costs a lot more)!

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon
Happy belated Lunar New Year! Pardon the messy desk, it’s been a long day.

Happy Rabbit and Hidden Rabbit ties for my husband (he’s a Rabbit)
Paris loafer in Noir/Beige for me :smile:
ang pao/red envelopes from my SA
View attachment 5700043
Love the rabbit ties! I saw them in store too! Perfect for people who loves the animal and whose zodiac is also the same!

After my recent score of a rodeo pm online…my SA offered me a gold on gold Pegase that same weekend which I couldn’t resist as I literally just told him two days before to add the colourway to my wishlist and here she is! Isn’t she lovely? :loveeyes: I don’t buy much at all but he always surprises me with his little magic which I love! I’m so blessed with a wonderful and thoughtful SA. He told me since the colourways for the first half of the year are not my cup of tea which is true so offering me this to start the Lunar New Year. Sharing my very humble rodeo collection:biggrin:

View attachment 5699479

View attachment 5699481
Wow what an amazing collection you have m! Very pretty and very lucky to have such a magical and fantastic sa! Great start to lunar new year! Very lucky indeed

• Love
Reactions: Mapoon
Another Fashiophile holiday sale score... can I just tell you that I have lusted after this timepiece for YEARSSSSSS but never pulled the trigger due to the price point. I mean 10K for a Rolex sure... but H Heure? Hmmmm rather have Van Cleef :giggle:
How about 70% off BN with plastic covering still on the face AND a noir BARENIA strap!?? Uhhhhhh NO BRAINER. And check out this packaging. Hermes, you really outdid yourself with the wood box!!! OBSESSED!
And the sparkles of the diamonds.... gag!!!!! :love:
Deets: Heure H watch, Mini model, 21 mm. Diamond-set rose gold watch, "Feather" setting, quartz movement, white mother-of-pearl dial, long interchangeable strap in smooth black barenia!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yahoo:The perfect mini (mighty) watch for stacking!

View attachment 5684624

View attachment 5684625

View attachment 5684626

View attachment 5684635

View attachment 5684636

View attachment 5684637
Wow!! Amazing find! Congrats! Love it with the VCA:smile:

Reactions: Mapoon and Chipper
A few more pics of my rose tyrien B with my new SS23 silks, Rendez-vous galant/Ugo Bienvenu and Costume de Fete/Jan Bajtlik. I know so many of you have been in the H world for awhile, as I have now, but I never cease to be amazed at how the colors in bags and scarves continue to coordinate and match so beautifully whether both are from current season or ”from ago” or a mix. It’s a wonder I ever get any work done as I’d prefer to be immersed in H! Happy Friday all!

View attachment 5684631

View attachment 5684632

View attachment 5684633

View attachment 5684634
Stunning bag! I am wearing a RT belt today and can appreciate just how gorgeous this color is. Enjoy!

• Love
Reactions: DrTr