What is your latest Hermes purchase?

My travel blush brush did not come with a pouch either.
Thank you so much for sharing as I was really wondering if it’s just me. I’m located in the US and saw online pictures of purchases from Asia where the mini travel brush come with a pouch as seen in the pic (I screenshot online; will delete if it’s inappropriate). I guess it’s only in Asia then.

Attachments

• 923992E1-06CC-4B44-B7E7-7C682D9B6DF3.png
    923992E1-06CC-4B44-B7E7-7C682D9B6DF3.png
    681.4 KB · Views: 67
Thank you so much for sharing as I was really wondering if it’s just me. I’m located in the US and saw online pictures of purchases from Asia where the mini travel brush come with a pouch as seen in the pic (I screenshot online; will delete if it’s inappropriate). I guess it’s only in Asia then.
Are you sure it actually came with the brush? That “pouch” looks like the dustbag that holds a Birkin/Kelly’s clochette. The poster could just be getting creative with items they already owned.
ETA also, I doubt H would use a square pouch for this brush. If they were to include one it would be more rectangular to match the brush dimensions, imo.

Last edited:
Are you sure it actually came with the brush? That “pouch” looks like the dustbag that holds a Birkin/Kelly’s clochette. The poster could just be getting creative with items they already owned.
ETA also, I doubt H would use a square pouch for this brush. If they were to include one it would be more rectangular to match the brush dimensions, imo.
right - seems like that original poster just added it for a more branded photos :smile:

right - seems like that original poster just added it for a more branded photos :smile:
Hi,
Yes, I know the pouch looks exactly like the mini dust bag which holds the Kelly/Birkin clochette or even the belt buckles. But, a few posts I read from a FB group claiming that sales associates in Taiwan gave out this mini pouch with the purchase of the travel brush. I don’t know why but am certain that shoppers in Taiwan who bought the travel brush did get this mini dust bag.

Love your Nata P18! So cute!!

One question if you don’t mind me asking: does your travel brush come with a small pouch/dust bag? I’ve seen some people sharing online that the travel brush comes with a mini pouch to store it. But, I didn’t get a pouch for my mini brush.

Thanks!
No it didn’t actually which is disappointing. It was just wrapped in tissue paper. No orange box either. I haven’t seen others with a pouch. Wonder if we can ask for one.

Reactions: MissApple
Thank you, and thanks to kat.fox as well. It's interesting that the twillie design is so different from the scarf design (from quick search on h.com), basically it's the owl I'm so attracted to!

Yes I bought this twilly in multiple cws because of the owl, which’s my daughter’s school mascot. She’s allowed to use any of these twillies :biggrin: