What is your latest Hermes purchase?

I took advantage of the online offer to buy a personalised Calvi, the stores have been closed for so long that I needed something to fill the time! Just been informed that they reopen on 12 April and I’ll be booking my appointment today - cannot wait to get back in and see what’s on offer for spring. Until then, I get to enjoy this little beauty - Vert Cypres swift calfskin exterior with Rose Azalee chagrin goat interior.

This is my first Calvi and I am quite impressed with the volume of cards and notes that fit inside. A67ADD7C-924B-4BBB-A568-3409505A82FB.jpegF660FC51-BE31-42EE-BBE5-3A33F296DF81.jpeg

This cute Maillons Enchaines charm - it's marketed as a shoe accessory but here's a cute pic on a mini-evie as a charm...

It's petit h so you can't pick the colour but I'm going to get another one -hopefully in a brighter colour next time.
View attachment 5048092
I'm so glad you posted this cos I wanted one but was hesitant to buy. Now I'm gonna buy it. haha. thank you!

Reactions: Mapoon and xray
Thank you. It's Havane. I was like I HAVE TO HAVE IT NOW. Now plotting how to get a Kelly 32 in that colour. Or Roulis :biggrin:
I'm shocked how many not-so-famous colours are in the H palette. My addiction will never end.
Ahhhh Havane! Its a beautiful colour almost purple in some lights-My big regret is not buying a vintage HAC in Havane I keep looking at the photo of me trying it and sighing!
Have many good times with your beautiful new addition :heart:

Last edited:
Today while I went to do my special order, my SA showed me this bag that I had asked for months about but apparently it was only overseas and not for the US but my store had 1!!!!! I was shocked and excited. I have seen a bunch online for resale but I’m glad I was able to get my hands on one :smile: It’s in color gris moyen in felt/wool picotin 18, I’m still missing the Evelyn though :/

406462D8-F11B-458F-A658-4B8F8B8B389F.jpeg

Last edited:
I recall my sa just referring to it as pink when I selected it for my SO Cape Cod order. It was over a year ago but I believe I saw on the receipt when I received the watch last May it was framboise. My sa was going to double check. If I'm wrong, will let you know. Otherwise, shocked by my memory and framboise it is. :biggrin: It is a beautiful pop of pink.
I am amazed this color is around now. I have that strap from years ago and it was still called framboise. I get a lot of good use out of it.

Hey everyone, let’s play a game... it’s called 1-cup Monty. 1EACBB4B-093E-4D88-AB8A-3B0B0697BF9D.jpeg
Got your eye on the winning cup?

:blah:

(Keep scrolling...)

:btdh:

... little more!

(tumbleweed)

:bagslap:
Ow! Ow! Alright, alright! Sshheeeesh, so violent!
Which cup has the goodie?
1EACBB4B-093E-4D88-AB8A-3B0B0697BF9D.jpeg
Are you sure?
Suit yourself!
5F279E6E-2601-40F9-9FF2-F8036FAC2875.jpeg

Ta-dah! A Rouge Vif Kelly Twilly!
DB4BDCDE-E2CA-456C-85F3-70C54CA5E635.jpeg
You had guessed? Well, I’m keeping it. :graucho::lol: Every type of Monty is a scam anyway! :P

I got this little beauty today, among a bumper crop of H. The RTW is going back but I kept a blouse, some shoes... and of course, the KT. More on the rest later!