What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Congratulations! They all look gorgeous. How do you like the Constance Slim Wallet? I am thinking to get one.
Thank you! Haven't got a chance to use it yet but it is really small, so I look at it as a decoration more than it being of practical use. It will fit probably only cards and bills. Maybe a lipstick too? Haven't tried it out yet.

My latest purchases - a Lindy 30, sandals and scarf.

Always wanted a Lindy as my first H bag, and surprised myself when my heart skipped many beats with a bright color instead of a neutral color (was shown a Etain color on another bag style). With working at home the norm now, I just can't wait till the weekends to bring her out.

I have been wearing the orans out for short shopping trips, but it does hurt a little, hoping it will stretch a little more as time goes by?

Fell in love with the colorway and abstract look of this Pegase Paysage scarf, perfect first piece for me (and the home), and I already look forward to purchasing more. So soft and silky~

Attachments

• Lindy30.jpeg
    Lindy30.jpeg
    193.3 KB · Views: 65
  • oran.jpeg
    oran.jpeg
    232.7 KB · Views: 71
  • PP 90.jpeg
    PP 90.jpeg
    339.2 KB · Views: 55
Is there anything better than receiving the H-bag you thought about, dreamed about and plottet perfectly into your wardrobe and your life? Perhaps even better if it turns out your plotting was a success, and the bag is everything you hoped it would be.....

I present my new-to-me Blue Jean Bolide 35 that just happens to go perfectly with two of my favorite shawls - and that is only the beginning, lots of silks have the Blue Jean color in them, too:happydance:View attachment 4993589
My Bolide is my most used H bag, I love it!

Having deliberated for ages what my next bag would be, I eventually decided a Herbag would be the perfect addition. Turns out you had to have the speed of a ninja to catch one on H.com but luckily my SA came through and I am delighted to introduce my latest purchase in magnolia and bleu saffir. It hasn’t had much use so far, but looking at it makes me smile!

04D18A7D-AB58-4F9D-B83A-CB4A7CB648B6.jpeg