What is your latest Hermes purchase?

This was from December but I forgot to post! And it’s not like I’m going anywhere these days, so it’s pretty much sat unused since I got it (we’re in a lockdown).

Etoupe Sellier Kelly 28 in Epsom with GHW. Every single detail exactly what I asked for.

Attachments

• 2967FEAB-9734-451F-9301-B03709C652E3.jpeg
    2967FEAB-9734-451F-9301-B03709C652E3.jpeg
    265.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 2DB76760-EFFD-459E-9192-A05AFEBCA4FE.jpeg
    2DB76760-EFFD-459E-9192-A05AFEBCA4FE.jpeg
    201 KB · Views: 201
Oh these shoes!! (As in I remember you being worried in the H relationship thread.) I am so happy that they worked out for you. They look great on you!

Cousins with you on the Calvi, have the smooth Barenia with a Bleu Saphir inside! Isn’t Barenia amazing :girlsigh:

Yes, those are the shoes I had concerns over on the H relationship thread! You have such a good memory. The color is a perfect addition to my neutral shoe collection.

I am so happy that I went into the store and had my SA search for barenia. It's funny because when she looked up barenia inventory on her phone, nothing was showing up in store. So I found a barenia faubourg calvi that was sitting in the calvi tray and then she did some searching around the store and found a smooth barenia calvi. I've already made a small "scratch" with my fingernails on my new calvi and it was so exciting. Can't wait to see it disappear over time. :smile:

Thank you to whoever posted a pic of a rose Sakura picotin last year. After I saw that and all the other posts about rose Sakura being back in production, I asked my SA if a picotin lock 18 was available. She said she would try to get one for me and a few months later here she is
View attachment 4975564
Was probably me I got one exact same spec back in Dec. Congratulations!!

• Love
Reactions: 880 and DoggieBags