What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Presenting my last quota bag of the year :heart: happy that I’ve checked all the boxes on my wishlist with this one!

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

It is a Rouge H Epsom Kelly 25 Sellier in GHW :love: I was thrilled be offered such a rare color! At first I wasn't sure if I’d like it in real life but as soon as it came out of the dustbag my jaw dropped. Such an elegant burgundy red, honestly, photos don't do it justice.
This is the bag of the year :heart: I can see that this kelly won't lose its beauty over time:love:

Reactions: foxyqt and mcpro
Presenting my last quota bag of the year :heart: happy that I’ve checked all the boxes on my wishlist with this one!

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

It is a Rouge H Epsom Kelly 25 Sellier in GHW :love: I was thrilled be offered such a rare color! At first I wasn't sure if I’d like it in real life but as soon as it came out of the dustbag my jaw dropped. Such an elegant burgundy red, honestly, photos don't do it justice.

I'm so excited that Rouge H is back! absolutely stunning!

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

Congratulations! We are almost bag twins! I just got my K28 Rouge H Epsom Sellier last week. Just like you, I bought it sight unseen and wasn‘t sure how Rouge H is going to look like in Epsom but it turns out to be the perfect shade of red. Just in time for fall/winter.

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

Gahhhhhh who am I? I really LOVE this bag !!!
WHO AM I ANYMORE? My taste has changed.
I never would have given this color a second look a few years ago.
It's so gorgeous.... with the GHW I'm wowed!
CONGRATS dear!

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

Beautiful!! :love:

Reactions: foxyqt and Ladybaga

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

Absolute perfection! Congrats! :hbeat: :hbeat: :heart:

Reactions: foxyqt
  • Love
Reactions: CocoLover27 and RT1
My SA finally fulfill my dream this year. Presenting my dream bag: b25 gold (and gris T) phw in novillo

Was expecting to get a b25 neutral colors in togo, but when my SA offered me this gorgeous bag I couldn’t say no. Excited to try how the novillo will hold up in comparison to togo. So far only seeing that “gold” is way lighter and muted in novillo in comparison to clemence.

0BCD791E-8FBB-4CB1-AF9D-9D92A264712A.jpeg6FA8AF65-CD97-4C5D-B6E2-5D046084CB16.jpeg00F83522-F1B0-4888-B80D-463FA4653CEB.jpeg0BD453AB-B1B4-457D-B21D-CCA9C7E3675C.jpeg

Last edited:

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

A Kelly in Rogue H is my dream bag. Sooooo pretty

Reactions: DR2014 and foxyqt
Gorgeous ! Congrats

Thank you so much!

This is the bag of the year :heart: I can see that this kelly won't lose its beauty over time:love:

Wow your comment made my day! Thank you! It is indeed a classic!

I'm so excited that Rouge H is back! absolutely stunning!

Honestly I couldnt believe it myself when my SA offered it to me! Thank you!

Congratulations! We are almost bag twins! I just got my K28 Rouge H Epsom Sellier last week. Just like you, I bought it sight unseen and wasn‘t sure how Rouge H is going to look like in Epsom but it turns out to be the perfect shade of red. Just in time for fall/winter.

You are so right, it is just the perfect fall color :heart:

Gahhhhhh who am I? I really LOVE this bag !!!
WHO AM I ANYMORE? My taste has changed.
I never would have given this color a second look a few years ago.
It's so gorgeous.... with the GHW I'm wowed!
CONGRATS dear!

Hahah! Saaaame!! I really avoided dark reds as I thought these shades were too mature? Is that the word for it? :biggrin: but I just could NOT resist this one! Such an elegant & classy color!

Beautiful!! :love:

Thanks!! :heart:

Absolute perfection! Congrats! :hbeat: :hbeat: :heart:

Awww thank you!!

A Kelly in Rogue H is my dream bag. Sooooo pretty

Thank you!! I hope you find one very soon :heart:

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

Stunning and gorgeous!

• Love
Reactions: RT1
Soooo.... I went to what may be the only Hermès boutique that is inside another boutique/clothier in the U.S. just looking for a double tour. This quaint little store is in the Midwest and even has a wine cellar. Somehow a double tour turned into 2 twillies and a Kelly 32! (The compact silk-in was H.com purchase that just arrived) I just found this boutique about 2 weeks ago so no prior history with them. I just causally inquired on my first visit whether the ever get K’s or C’s (wasn’t interested in a Birkin as I just found one). The SA says “we never get Constance bags but on occasion will receive Birkins and Kellys but we don’t have any at the moment”. Okay, figured I would ask. From the other room I hear the owner’s son quietly say “We have a 32 Kelly in Black-Tadelakt”. Ewww, 32 is too big, and black is basic, I’ll pass. I didn’t even look at the bag. Fast forward a week later and I went back to exchange the double tour for the smaller size and they had the Kelly on display. “Wow!” My ideal Kelly was to be a size 25 Retourne in blue nuit/indigo togo leather with ghw. Once I “tried this one on” I knew it was a losing battle. I did manage to escape the store to sleep on it but had to go back today. It doesn’t feel big at all and I think I’ll get a canvas strap for a casual look.
View attachment 4867058
Chagrin FAlls?

View attachment 4868490
View attachment 4868491
View attachment 4868493
View attachment 4868492

This is stunning!!

Reactions: stylemeter