What is your latest Hermes purchase?

The beautiful Escale a la Plage bain pouch. I gasped with amazement when the SA brought this out. She had it with the back design facing me and it is like a work of art. Now I follow the illustrators for my Bain pouch and the Tarmac on Instagram.

These two summer items both go extremely well together! I highly recommend. They're my first H leather and canvas so very special to me :loveeyes: I asked for the Le Monde du Hermès magazine but they'd run out, but gave me the La Maison publication instead. I can really feel the quality of both pieces. Completely sucked in now :lol::lol::lol:

20220518_163313.jpg20220518_163301.jpg20220522_124010.jpg20220522_124430.jpg20220522_123949.jpg20220522_125915.jpg

The beautiful Escale a la Plage bain pouch. I gasped with amazement when the SA brought this out. She had it with the back design facing me and it is like a work of art. Now I follow the illustrators for my Bain pouch and the Tarmac on Instagram.

These two summer items both go extremely well together! I highly recommend. They're my first H leather and canvas so very special to me :loveeyes: I asked for the Le Monde du Hermès magazine but they'd run out, but gave me the La Maison publication instead. I can really feel the quality of both pieces. Completely sucked in now :lol::lol::lol:

View attachment 5411378View attachment 5411379View attachment 5411380View attachment 5411381View attachment 5411382View attachment 5411383

I recently received the La Maison publication in the mail. It seems fancy compared to what I normally receive from H. Can you (or others here) tell me anything about this publication? I’m curious about what might have triggered such a nice book…

I recently received the La Maison publication in the mail. It seems fancy compared to what I normally receive from H. Can you (or others here) tell me anything about this publication? I’m curious about what might have triggered such a nice book…
I'm new to Hermès and never knew of this publication. Would be great to hear from others, too, if anyone knows more.

I noticed they have an index of designers of the items at the back of the book. It seems to be mostly home products and furniture? Haven't read it through. It's hardback which is cool.