What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Oh no! :sad: So very sorry that this happened to you! It must be so terrible to have to wait for so long! Your C is very beautiful and it IS worth the wait, but I hope they will be able to send it back to you sooner!:heart:
Thanks for the sympathy! This wait will be quite different from waiting for an SO. For SO, you’re waiting for it to arrive and see it for the first time. This one, I saw and experienced it only for it to be taken away for an unknown amount of time hahahha

Thanks for the sympathy! This wait will be quite different from waiting for an SO. For SO, you’re waiting for it to arrive and see it for the first time. This one, I saw and experienced it only for it to be taken away for an unknown amount of time hahahha
Gawd thats TERRIBLE! Its like a long torturous strip tease!:yucky: Let us know when you get your C back!:flowers:

Reactions: LovingTheOrange
Mini c in black box phw!
-
Unfortunately, the bag was unable to come home with me after I paid for it.

STORY TIME: as my sa brought out the bag, it was still unopened in its original plastic seal. When she unveiled this holy grail mini c, we noticed some sticky residue. It was sticky with some fibers of the dust bag stuck to it— it honestly reminded me of gum. She talked to the manager because we were unable to rub it off. They reassured me that they can fix it without any additional cost to me. I obviously couldn’t pass up such an amazing leather, so I said I would proceed with the purchase.

They are first sending the bag to a local leather repair shop to see if they can fix it. That is expected to take 3-4 weeks. Boxcalf is such a delicate leather, so we are unsure if the local artisan can fix it without any abrasions. If not, then we will send the bag to Paris. If Paris is unable to fix it there, they will remake the bag especially for me and send it to US. That is expected to take even longer, possibly 3-4 months. I asked if Paris can just send me an already-made box mini C, but she said no. For some reason they will have to remake the bag from scratch. Possibly because it’s a push offer?

ANYWAYS, sorry for the long story. What a roller coaster of emotions today.

Presenting my new baby:

View attachment 4215177

Oh dear! I hope the artisan could resolve the problem asap and you could have this beautiful baby with you soonest!

First I brought home this beauty~~Rose Poupre B30 Epsom Phw.
View attachment 4215354

But DH didn’t agree with a bright colour, so we swapped it for this black beauty~~Noir B30 Epsom Ghw. I have the most wonderful SA.

View attachment 4215355
Both choices are simply amazing and the neutral in black may probably benefit you more in the long term as it can be worn in more than one season! Congratulations

Reactions: mad_for_chanel