What is your latest Hermes purchase?

My haul from FSH Paris last week. I wanted to buy more but my conscience... and wallet were stopping me. [emoji12][emoji521]My H fairy came through and granted me my dream bag on my birthday. The SA was so nice. The custom officer gave me a break and only charged me 5%. [emoji521][emoji162]
View attachment 4104760View attachment 4104761
Congrats !!! We're both Geminis celebrating our Bday month with a B !! My birthday wish was granted too with a B30. It would be more special if I get it from the mother ship too like you. Love your smile.

Reactions: Cherrypye
Happy birthday, Pessie! [emoji512][emoji898][emoji324]

This is a beautiful GP!
Thanks Mimmy!! :hugs: I can see this being a bag that never gets put away iykwim - proper workhorse that’ll be great for carrying books and shopping :biggrin:

Happy Birthday !! We're both Geminis, yay and both love GP. I got a Toile Black and Ecru for my Bday too. Was looking for your GP colorway but couldn't find it at the store. Are you located in the US?
I just saw your new GP bag, it looks so classy in black/ecru :loveeyes: Congratulations and happy birthday to you too :flowers: I’m in the UK, I bought mine from the H website

Reactions: Mimmy
Reactions: Cherrypye