What is your latest Hermes purchase?

00AAFDE3-6D35-46BE-AEE1-873FCCB0F939.jpeg 4C8BB0C0-9BEE-4D12-B1F5-408AC29114D0.jpeg While in London looking for my dream boat Pegasus silk 140, I found a much sought after bandana, Hermes had actually cancelled my online order, so I thought this was completely sold out, it came from NBS. Les voitures a transformation. And then I found my Pegasus cw 3 after looking around Selfridges and Harrods I decided to go back to NBS. I love them both, my new favourites! I was also given two email addresses and was invited to look at and try on Birkins, which was a lovely experience.

I have been hanging out on Ban Island for a while.... just purchased some cushions for a new sectional in my home that I had wanted forever and then went right back....patiently waiting for bags. WELLLLLLLLL..... I received several offers recently but the colors were not perfect. Then, I received a text message from a friend that blew my mind!!!! My second HG that has been out of production for far too long is finally coming to ME.... Reveal will be done as soon she arrives this week =)
I can hardly believe it!

I have been hanging out on Ban Island for a while.... just purchased some cushions for a new sectional in my home that I had wanted forever and then went right back....patiently waiting for bags. WELLLLLLLLL..... I received several offers recently but the colors were not perfect. Then, I received a text message from a friend that blew my mind!!!! My second HG that has been out of production for far too long is finally coming to ME.... Reveal will be done as soon she arrives this week =)
I can hardly believe it!