What is your last Hermes purchase?

1. Saks Fifth Ave Exclusive: 15% OFF* Sitewide + 10% OFF Beauty with code SAKS15OFF. Valid through 3/25, online only. Shop Now!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I meant it's phw

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
  2. I promised myself I’ll be good this year I’ll be sticking to my bag wishlist and if it’s not on my wishlist I’ll let go of one to welcome a new addition.

Thanks for letting me share my new baby B25 noir ghw

3. What?! We were just talking abt our NY resolutions this AM! LOL!
    Orangefanatic and KRZ like this.
  4. Thank you, it's a dark grey, really gorgeous!
    The colours on these scarfs are exquisite!
    They also had a dark blue that was very tempting.
    krawford likes this.
  5. riquita and ehy12 like this.
  6. after having trouble with a few simple, cheap options I gave up and got these, hope, at least they will last for a while!
  7. Thank you dear! I'm in love with RP and I am learning that colors can be so personal and you must see it in person. I did not care for RP online but I literally jumped when it was tajen out of the box!

Sent from my LG-H931 using Tapatalk
    westcoastgal likes this.
  8. I found my HG clutch today after chasing it for several years... despite still having a slight cold I just had to pick this beauty up. Funnily enough it's been exactly 1 year and 1 week since I scored my ultra holy grail Birkin in Paris...

Actually I only needed am Ulysse refill, but it's still out of stock here in Berlin since at least Christmas. I then asked on the phone if they happen to have a Medor clutch or Kelly cut, more as a joke... and the first store (large one on Kudamm) said no, only a croc Jige. But the smaller store within Kadewe actually had 2... when I heard the specs I had to go there. The box was still shrink wrapped when I went to see it. It's the 23cm Medor in Bleu Indigo, Swift, GHW :amuse::heart: Now I will have a very pretty consolation to look at after getting my wisdom tooth extracted on Monday... wish me luck!

PS: the second Medor clutch was rouge tomate, no idea if it's still there (wasn't on display). Didn't ask for the HW since red isn't my colour.
  9. I needed some rose pourpre in my life. :heart:
  10. This exact bag is on my wishlist too
    KRZ likes this.
  11. Omg might need to add this to my wishlist too
    Perfect color for a Jige
    Melbee likes this.
  12. Very beautiful!
    CrackBerryCream likes this.
  13. Beautiful clutch!
    Melbee likes this.
  14. twins!! :drinks: i love mine!! :love: congrats on this beauty!
    Melbee likes this.
  15. Celebrating my new job with Hermes!

Calvi in Taurillon Cristobal in Rouge H and Havane

My first CSGM. I love the teal and orange spiders. I didn’t care that this was part of the men’s collection. I wish they made this size for the women’s collection.
    IMG_1515893887.728593.jpg IMG_1515893940.079366.jpg