What is your latest Hermes purchase?

My new-to-me Colvert B35 Togo wGHW. I am in :heart:. Thank you everyone who helped me finding my perfect blue&green bag! :hugs: Colvert is a PERFECT choice for everyone who wants to find a neutral and versatile color for winter (and year-around), rich mixture of blue&green, dark enough and still nothing dull in it. A friendly tip for other Scandinavian members! :amuse: I think this picture shows the TRUE color of Colvert very well. :love:
The shawl is a new find as well. Duo d'Etriers (H243141S 01, orange/bleu/ultra violet).
Bought it for an Orange Kelly but it goes quite nicely with the Colvert too. Thank you for the inspiration petpringles! :heart:

Attachments

• colvert 1.jpg
    colvert 1.jpg
    200.6 KB · Views: 1,547
My new-to-me Colvert B35 Togo wGHW. I am in :heart:. Thank you everyone who helped me finding my perfect blue&green bag! :hugs: Colvert is a PERFECT choice for everyone who wants to find a neutral and versatile color for winter (and year-around), rich mixture of blue&green, dark enough and still nothing dull in it. A friendly tip for other Scandinavian members! :amuse: I think this picture shows the TRUE color of Colvert very well. :love:
The shawl is a new find as well. Duo d'Etriers (H243141S 01, orange/bleu/ultra violet).
Bought it for an Orange Kelly but it goes quite nicely with the Colvert too. Thank you for the inspiration petpringles! :heart:

Gorgeous! I love Colvert [emoji172][emoji170]

Colvert is gorgeous! It's such a happy color.

Colvert is a hard to find color! congrats on scoring her!

Absolutely love this! Gorgeous colour :loveeyes: