What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Super cool ring! (Your mom's sandals are gorgeous!)
Thank you

I love your ring!! Have not seen it before, is it a new design? Is it for men only? Would you consider it too chunky for women (bit difficult for me to tell from the pic)? And could you please share the name and the price? Thanks! :flowers:
Thank you. It's new men collection. The price is $335 CAD. I will check my receipt tonight for the name. I will say it might be a bit chunky but it is not too too bad.

Reactions: Angelian
I'm very lucky because I have a store that shares with me what is coming next season after they go to Paris and on occasion put my name against something wonderful which I know at some point will be mine! Then it just becomes a waiting game. & This has been a very hard one for me!

In 8 years of H shopping I have been offered a number of B's & K's but the beautiful Constance forever alluded me! So in February 2016 i learnt from my store that the amazing rose gold hardware would be offered for the first time on a C & that a black Epsom 24 would be mine when she arrived!

Fast forward to the rest of the world learning about these beauties with rghw & me having to see multiple reveals with zero sign of mine appearing! Sad times!

But now! Finally she is here & she's mine! Already I adore the size, love the style, didn't have a black H bag so definitely needed one-got over the fact Epsom isn't my favourite leather but I can see why it will be good for a C, completely love rghw but OH MY that is an enormous shiny H!! That's the bit I need to get used to-there's no missing it! I know I'm bag twins with some of you lovelies so be great to hear if anyone else is self conscious of such a big logo?!

& next! I'm already 6 months through a wait for a C18. Again with rghw and happily in what was unseen by me at the time but which I now know is perfect-Gris asphalt & even better in swift! So Let's see how long that one takes!

image.jpeg

I'm very lucky because I have a store that shares with me what is coming next season after they go to Paris and on occasion put my name against something wonderful which I know at some point will be mine! Then it just becomes a waiting game. & This has been a very hard one for me!

In 8 years of H shopping I have been offered a number of B's & K's but the beautiful Constance forever alluded me! So in February 2016 i learnt from my store that the amazing rose gold hardware would be offered for the first time on a C & that a black Epsom 24 would be mine when she arrived!

Fast forward to the rest of the world learning about these beauties with rghw & me having to see multiple reveals with zero sign of mine appearing! Sad times!

But now! Finally she is here & she's mine! Already I adore the size, love the style, didn't have a black H bag so definitely needed one-got over the fact Epsom isn't my favourite leather but I can see why it will be good for a C, completely love rghw but OH MY that is an enormous shiny H!! That's the bit I need to get used to-there's no missing it! I know I'm bag twins with some of you lovelies so be great to hear if anyone else is self conscious of such a big logo?!

& next! I'm already 6 months through a wait for a C18. Again with rghw and happily in what was unseen by me at the time but which I now know is perfect-Gris asphalt & even better in swift! So Let's see how long that one takes!

View attachment 3801717
Absolutely beautiful!! The epsom should wear really well. And that RGHW is stunning. :heart::heart:

Reactions: princessmaggie
My SA is a total angel for making this happen, presenting my first Kelly and in my fav color too, K28 GHW Blue Electric [emoji170][emoji170] Now that BE is back, I need more of it [emoji23] And I'm so glad I got the BdG Love Twilly in this CW too, it matches so well [emoji7]
View attachment 3802419View attachment 3802420
Beautiful bag!! I just got my first K in size 28 last week and am loving the size...so easy to work with. BE is such a fun color too!! Congratulations!