What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Yesterday was my birthday and so my parents surprised me in the morning with an Hermes bag and I just about fell over. I was expecting a twilly because the bag was narrow but inside was a gift card for 1 scarf at my local Hermes. I couldn't sleep I was so excited to go in the morning to pick one out!

I went in and tried on every Fall/Winter scarf I could and there were two I really liked, Jardin a Sintra (gris/bleu glacier/vert) and the Fleurs de Giverny pattern. I noticed in the silks drawer that there was a bunch of red and blue Giverny but a single (corail/blue/vert jade) colored Giverny that, from my extensive research, I'd never seen on the Canadian or American hermes site. I tried it on and it was a match made in heaven. I was so delighted I just had to have it. I'm not sure if I found a "rare find" or not but it's my newest, absolute favorite piece of my collection!
Happy birthday. What a lovely surprise from my parents, hope you had an amazing day and do show us some mod shots soon ;)

Here it is! I'm obsessed with this leather- no veining and the perfect amount of slouch! I was holding out for a k28 in bleu nuit or bleu indigo but once I saw this classic, I had to have it. I do want to get a plain black strap for it, but my SA said we can't order the plain ones anymore- just the straps with new designs.

This is beautiful - I never wear black bags but for this I'm willing to make an exeption :smile:

Reactions: dgie
Reactions: christina86
Reactions: christina86