What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated [emoji31]

Here's my pair. Love them. I actually like them more than the black ones. I pair them with my bright Anya Hindmarch bag since I don't have any orange Hermès. Look really fun together.
IMG_1497904647.158414.jpgIMG_1497904709.668158.jpg

I actually asked my husband if there was any way he "needed" to be in Canada for business when I saw it. [emoji23][emoji848][emoji574]️ it is gorgeous! I'm sure the other colorways will be lovely but this one takes the cake.
Lol. Where are you located? I wonder if you can just pay for it and have a local store hold one for you so that you can pick it up when you're in Canada next. If you're in the US, it's totally worth it. The dollar is so strong.

Totally agree. When I saw photos on the internet prior to the release I was so-so "wowed" but was determined to get it because of the limited edition nature. However, after seeing it in person I was blown away. The colour is vibrant and the details are just overwhelming. In keeping with Alice Shirley's designs, this will be a scarf worth packing for long trips (so you can play, can you spot ___). Lol
I am actually framing this particular one though :sad:

This one is 100% worth to come in a frame. That's the best way to enjoy this excellent one in his full beauty. If you wear it you can see just parts of this. Yes I think it's a great idea! :tup::tup::tup:

Here's my pair. Love them. I actually like them more than the black ones. I pair them with my bright Anya Hindmarch bag since I don't have any orange Hermès. Look really fun together.
View attachment 3736610View attachment 3736612
I think with a tan like yours these are extra stunning. I am afraid with my current pale skin with no time to tan due to having a LO they may not suit me. But i love how they look on your complexion!

Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated [emoji31]

Congrats! And Special order bag too?

Super congrats! Cannot go wrong with a black H bag~

I've been wearing the Pavot Jelly sandals to the beach. Did a mini review with pics and video on them on my IG @nluvspretty :smile:

And I do love them a lot for the beach. HTH :smile:

Reactions: PurseOnFleek