What is your last Hermes purchase?

1. Reveal of my HG!
    IMG_1497837847.833910.jpg

yai, danny123, BirkinLover77 and 37 others like this.
  2. The print will come with other colorway for other countries. I'm sure the other cws are nice too

Monique1004 likes this.
  3. #22864 Jun 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2017
    Thanks lovely!

This is a black beauty :smile:

renet likes this.
  4. Very beautiful! Enjoy in good health!

jaidi13 likes this.
  5. Love these! I actually dont see this colour as often wish there were more mod shots of them as i had the opportunity to buy in this colour but online through H website overseas and just wasnt sure how they would look so I hesitated
    Congrats! And Special order bag too?
    Super congrats! Cannot go wrong with a black H bag~

jaidi13 and fatcat2523 like this.
  6. PursePassionLV and fatcat2523 like this.
  7. Was it difficult to find these? I heard they sold out months ago but I have been considering asking my SA to track them down!

8. This is so "wow" I like the natural scene to find on the 2nd, 3rd.... view again and again a new animals behind a tree and so on.:heart::heart::heart:

9. This color go so fast!

I got mine at Zurich Airport, the only branch I saw with it and they only had 2 sizes left. I checked Dubai airport the same day and the SA said, they had it but sold so fast. This color was at the European H website a couple of weeks back but now gone.

They are very comfortable and nice to take to the beach!

10. That's what I was thinking as well! I was eyeing either the black or nude but I'm sure those are long gone. I really want a pair of H sandals but would be too nervous to wear Orans to the beach or pool for fear of ruining the leather.

11. The color is fantastic! I see online that resellers are selling them almost twice the actual cost so the demand must be huge.

12. The black is still available at the European websites! And knowing H on how they rotate the availability of things, I'm not sure when it will be up again. The pavot color only lasted a week or so.

cafecreme15 likes this.
  13. Yes it is special order with black exterior and GM interior
    Thank you, there will be other colorways available elsewhere but not the same as Canada

14. These are very very bright IRL IMO. I returned a pair to H.com and would love the black. My SA said they were super comfortable.

PurseOnFleek likes this.