What is your last Hermes purchase?

1. Haha, well I am getting closer and closer. However I put a down payment on a pair of WG frivole earrings that I ultimately didn't purchase so I have a bit of wiggle room. One more purchase allowed (haven't figured out what yet), and then I'm taking the first boat out to that dreaded island. :yucky:

2. What made you decide against the WG frivolous? In any case, I am likely on the same boat as you. At least we will keep each other company!

Coconuts40 likes this.
  3. Both in my fave colours! Beautiful!

4. Oh the frivoles - such a difficult decision. I really loved the WG but when they arrived I realized YG looks better on me in these earrings. So I decided to wait until my 45 birthday next year, and will treat myself to the YG/Pave, haha not a bad trade :biggrin:. Something to look forward to when I get off ban island :smile:) Well, you did well with your Jige, it is just stunning , worth the ban :lol:

5. [​IMG]

Found this at Chicago Hermes yesterday! So happy!

6. My craze for silver continues. Adding earrings to my farandole collection: long necklace, earrings and cuff (not pictured).

IMG_7649.JPG

7. Which size necklace did you get?

8. I got 120 cm. It's so versatile!! I thought I wanted the 80cm but I am glad that I decided to go with 120cm. Also, I can wrap the 120 my wrist as a very chunky statement bracelet but not the 80 due to the size of my wrist.

Alice's craze likes this.
  9. Would love to see modeling pics! I'll need to try it on to see what size works best for me.

Susie Tunes and hannahsophia like this.
  10. Definitely try and play around with it. I like 80cm a lot as well. Lol. I had a modeling pic posted in the hermes in action thread. Will try to take another photo when I wear it next ;)

11. I second modeling pictures! I really am on the fence on this and can use all the enabling I can get!

12. Lol same here. Which sizes are you considering?

13. Chaîne d'Ancre Pavot Jelly sandals. :smile:

image.jpeg
  14. This is in my reveal but here again
    IMG_1497812420.162603.jpg
    IMG_1497812431.715964.jpg
    IMG_1497812446.969078.jpg
    IMG_1497812458.486317.jpg