What is your last Hermes purchase?

1. Neiman Marcus
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Lovely scarf! I was so entranced I had to show DH thinking he might like it for his small scarf collex! But will have to wait for US to get it.
    Congrats @cuselover ! Dont you hate when they do that! ;)

Beautiful color C! Congrats!

Thank you @Serva1 !! Honored to be your twin, esp the hat! It's hard to find the right straw hat imo (I have several) and this one I think strikes a good balance between casual/dressy!

Serva1 likes this.
  2. Omg congrats! Is this the 18 or 24? Modeling pics please!

3. Love everything especially the compact kelly. Hope I can find one soon.

Natalie j likes this.
  4. Reading up this looong thread and just made it to your post with the lovely Touareg Isthme - and the wonderful lizzies of course :smile: I am in love with the Touareg silver and have got the Touareg Kelly Cadena. However, I am so surprised you found the pendant in a shop now, I thought they were gone a long time ago. Can you share where you got it - in a PM perhaps?

5. Wow..is rose tyrien coming back? And rose shocking color too?? I love H pinks.. lovely!

Shrinkkbo likes this.
  6. IMG_1497632789.556392.jpg IMG_1497632802.167974.jpg

7. Thanks

Shrinkkbo likes this.
  8. Thanks!! I can't wait to see it live.

Shrinkkbo and grapegravity like this.
  9. Just bought my second jige - this one is in Gold. The contrast stitching gives it a fun, casual feel. Great for summer/daytime!

Pictured with my Jige in Noir.

IMG_7384.JPG IMG_7386.JPG
  10. Both are gorgeous!

11. Absolutely love this gold jige!! Is this swift? Im on the hunt for this!! Congrats!

12. Thank you!

It is! I saw it over the weekend on the Canadian H website and snapped it up instantly. Funny story: for some reason this flagged my card's theft prevention/protection feature, but I didn't want to lose the Jige while sorting it out with the bank. So I ended up using my husband's card. Someone is going to get a lovely surprise...oops ;)

Shrinkkbo, Tall1Grl, needlv and 6 others like this.
  13. Oh my goodness, you found this on the Canadian website? Wow good job, I would have snatched that up in a heartbeat as well. You beat me to it :smile: Congratulations!!

14. Crazy, isn't it?!! Are you off ban island since your VCA spree?

Coconuts40 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice