What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Thanks, BBC. In Miami as well. I think it's just me, who's used to carrying small-ish bags in general, who'll have to try my B 30 with different night out clothes and see how I like the size (at least the blue Iris ostrich is definitely a beautiful skin that dresses the B up a bit). Oh well, I definitely know the next H bag I get, K or B, it will definitely be a size 25, that's for sure!

I was thinking of you last night as I saw a rouge tomate B30 walk by at dinner! I had my 25 with me, but it's new so I'm still fairly attached to it. [emoji177]

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
My first Hermès bag - A Tomato Red [emoji534] Picotin!
I am so happy - Thanks for letting me share here too [emoji4]View attachment 3646336
Love this! It's gorgeous :smile: I saw the most incredibly elegant lady walking down the side of FSH once, dressed almost entirely in black carrying a small picotin in a really bright colour, she looked fabulous and it's stuck in my mind as something I'd really like ever since! Congratulations:smile:

I was thinking of you last night as I saw a rouge tomate B30 walk by at dinner! I had my 25 with me, but it's new so I'm still fairly attached to it. [emoji177]
Thank you! Hope you were enjoying your new 25.
I'm really hoping what happened to me this time doesn't happen again next time, because I NEED a 25 and I really, really want a neutral or a black one. Maybe the Etoupe 25 wasn't the one that stole my heart, but there'll be a trench or argile swift, gris tourterelle or parchemin ostrich with my name on it Or a Beton!!! *dies*
Do you know if they still have argile or was ot a seasonal color?

Reactions: BBC
The silver and rose gold version is beautiful! It's such a comfortable bracelet. I've been wearing it almost everyday.
Thanks! So is the silver one and it looks amazingly chic with your Rolex and your diamond solitaire stack, all in "white" metals. Mine is part of my daily stack and I chose it because it balances out my Bvlgari steel & rose gold 5 coil Serpenti watch. I wear it with a yellow gold and 4 diamond Love bracelet and on my right wrist, the silver and rg CDC, a gold Tiffany Out of Retirement Open cuff and a gold Juste un Clou. Hopefully someday I'll get that TDF multi chaine d'ancre I took a picture of *drools* In the meanwhile, I should add my silver chaine d'ancre with my Cartier Snoopy charm to my stack instead

Last edited:
Thanks! So is the silver one and it looks amazingly chic with your Rolex and your diamond solitaire stack, all in "white" metals. Mine is part of my daily stack and I chose it because it balances out my Bvlgari steel & rose gold 5 coil Serpenti watch. I wear it with a yellow gold and 4 diamond Love bracelet and on my right wrist, the silver and rg CDC, a gold Tiffany Out of Retirement Open cuff and a gold Juste un Clou. Hopefully someday I'll get that TDF multi chaine d'ancre I took a picture of *drools* In the meanwhile, I should add my silver chaine d'ancre with my Cartier Snoopy charm to my stack instead
can u please post modeling pics. I am new to rose gold and have no idea of how to wear it - alone? mix the metals?

That multi chain d'ancre is spectacular. I hope you get it one day. It looks amazing on you!

Reactions: NOIRetMoi
A bright and cherry colour! Congrats !!
Many thanks:flowers: Yes it makes me smile anytime I look at it!

Great pop color! Congrats!
Many thanks:flowers:

Gorgeous!! Congratulations
Many thanks:flowers:

Love this! It's gorgeous :smile: I saw the most incredibly elegant lady walking down the side of FSH once, dressed almost entirely in black carrying a small picotin in a really bright colour, she looked fabulous and it's stuck in my mind as something I'd really like ever since! Congratulations:smile:
Many thanks:flowers: I wasn't sure about my choice as I thought I might should have taken the black one instead.. But you really comforted me with my choice :smile:

Perfect red [emoji173]
Many thanks:flowers: I was really missing a red bag in my collection..

I never gave a Picotin a second look and I prefer G to PHW 95% of the time, but I must admit, this bag exactly AS IS is a super chic show stopper!!!
Congrats and enjoy it!!
Many thanks:flowers: for your your great message - I am over the moon with this bag :heart:

Reactions: Melbee