What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Spent a bomb today!
View attachment 3644421
I actually bought 4 item but the last requires transfer between store so I can only pick up later

1) Ex-Libris Stole in Bleu Noir
View attachment 3644422
Qn: should I keep this lovely color or exchange to the all classic black?

2) Cashmere 140 in Sangles en Zig (Rose Nacre/Bleu/Brique)
View attachment 3644423
Had a hard time deciding between this and the other CW in marine/rouge/Gris. Eventually I picked this because of Bleu Noir Stole.

3) Oran in white
View attachment 3644424
I realised recently I have been buying white shoes. From Birkenstock to Adidas Stan Smith/Super Star. I don't wear white and will likely wear this with jeans. Should I change to black?

Thanks for letting me share!
I say keep the bleu noir its lovely!

For so long I had wanted a CDC, but none of them seemed to really "work" for me. I eventually bought a silver CDC that I love, but still continued to look for a leather/exotic one as well.... and finally, I found one that I liked. It is a very risky color for me, as I mainly wear black and neutrals and avoid brights.... but I thought it would add a nice pop to my outfits, and was such a happy color for spring/summer.

So here it is! My new CDC in jaune d'or, and a lizard ring I saw and just had to get as well.

There was a beautiful lizard CDC as well but sadly wasn't my size.

Congrats on the CDC BUT pls share more pics of your nails.

Reactions: BBC
After trying lots of bracelets on (including a TDF white gold Alchemie, an "original" width all gold CDC and a yellow gold and diamond Chaine D'Ancre, that was my wrist slicing moment), I ended up getting a sterling silver and rose gold CDC (for reference, it's about width and a half of a Cartier Love bracelet) and a Birkin 30 in Blue Iris ostrich with GHW.
Still hoping I made the right decision by getting the "rarer" 30 Blue Iris ostrich, instead of a 25 Etoupe Swift with GHW (all my 1st choices: smooth leather, neutral or black, 25 or 30, GHW). I love ostrich, too, btw.
My doubts: is the blue as versatile as the etoupe? What about in the summer? Can I wear the 30 with a "dressy" dress to dinner as I would the 25?

Thanks everyone!

Iris ostrich is gorgeous!!!! . It is just as versatile as the etoupe. As to wearing Bs with a "dressy" dress, I only use Bs , regardless of size or skin, during the day and for very casual nights outs. JMO.

It's that time of year again...
Starting off with B30 in Cobalt Blue Ostrich with gold h/w, it's different enough from my Bleu Roi Ostrich (in my avatar) so I'm very happy to have her!
Hermes%20Cobalt%20Blue%20Birdie_zps5qruov7q.jpg

And then this gold girl that'll be just perfect for the summer... I'm lacking on Kellies so I'm extremely excited to have her in my family!!!
K28 in Gold with gold h/w
Hermes%20Gold%20and%20Gold_zpsvriq0hpf.jpg

And then some pumps for more summer vibes :nuts: :nuts:
Hermes%20Sandals_zpsz3nuni24.jpg

Thanks for looking :heart:

Congrats on your new H additions!!
I'm wondering how you got two bags at the same time because my SA told me I'm only allowed to purchase one every semi-year.
Maybe I haven't built up enough relationship with her.

Iris ostrich is gorgeous!!!! . It is just as versatile as the etoupe. As to wearing Bs with a "dressy" dress, I only use Bs , regardless of size or skin, during the day and for very casual nights outs. JMO.
Thanks, VickyB!
I didn't have a wedding or cocktail party in mind (I'd wear a croc Kelly 20 or 25, but not a Birkin 25), but what about an Herve Leger or an Alaia dress and heels to go to dinner to a nice restaurant. Is my B 30 too big for it?
I'm used to small bags like the medium Chanel flap or the small Valentino Rockstud tote for day time, which easily transions to night or even smaller bags for dressier nights out.

I could not quite decide which thread to post in but decided on this. My new Carmen in lime. It is a gift from DH. Here shown on my K together with my Carmen in blue zanzibar.IMG_1490459787.850978.jpg

It was purchased for my new B in blue indigo.IMG_1490459882.550927.jpg

My collection of carmens.
IMG_1490460173.778758.jpg

I love how versatile the blue indigo is and how easy you can change the look by just changing the twilly and Carmen. IMG_1490460336.177821.jpg IMG_1490460518.941192.jpgIMG_1490460598.381178.jpg

I don't yet have a pair of twillies for my B that work with the new Carmen I here show it with my K twillies. IMG_1490460620.613340.jpgIMG_1490460638.799536.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1490460354.708917.jpg
    IMG_1490460354.708917.jpg
    138.5 KB · Views: 1,242
  • IMG_1490460656.201537.jpg
    IMG_1490460656.201537.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 1,295
Lovely pics Nahreen [emoji173] Congrats on your new Carmen in lime, looks great with your B [emoji7]

Thank you so much Serva.

I was not sure if I should post in this thread, your H in action or the twilly one.

I love this new lime colour. It is a really nice shade of yellow. It matches with several of my K twillies.

Reactions: Serva1
I could not quite decide which thread to post in but decided on this. My new Carmen in lime. It is a gift from DH. Here shown on my K together with my Carmen in blue zanzibar.View attachment 3645698

It was purchased for my new B in blue indigo.View attachment 3645699

My collection of carmens.
View attachment 3645705

I love how versatile the blue indigo is and how easy you can change the look by just changing the twilly and Carmen. View attachment 3645711 View attachment 3645727View attachment 3645728

I don't yet have a pair of twillies for my B that work with the new Carmen I here show it with my K twillies. View attachment 3645729View attachment 3645730

Wonderful collection![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Thanks, VickyB!
I didn't have a wedding or cocktail party in mind (I'd wear a croc Kelly 20 or 25, but not a Birkin 25), but what about an Herve Leger or an Alaia dress and heels to go to dinner to a nice restaurant. Is my B 30 too big for it?
I'm used to small bags like the medium Chanel flap or the small Valentino Rockstud tote for day time, which easily transions to night or even smaller bags for dressier nights out.

It may depend on where you are. In NY you can carry a 25 or 30 to dinner. I've seen many Bs at dinner in Manhattan. If it's a particularly fancy place I will switch to a KP but for a night out it's fine.