What is your latest Hermes purchase?

Thank you for the information!:hbeat:
I'm a new bee to the orange world.:love: May I ask did you look this up on H website? Or I could know it from the tag?
You're most welcome. :flowers: To answer your question, I did neither. I'm just one of those overtly-enthusiastic on H scarves and follow the seasonal release threads. For SS2017, it's this one here. ;)

Ok here she is!! Never even looked at a bolide before but we were chatting about the new mini bolide that's coming so my lovely SA took out a 27 to show me in rose Jaipur-I thought how lovely it was so asked about other colors...now I had seen for the first time a constance wallet in another store recently in the most gorgeous blue! So here she is bolide 27 in swift blue paon! I'm a little bit in love even though as a K/B 35 user this small size will take some getting used to! & honestly the photo doesn't do this color justice-it's beautiful!
It's really a very vibrant color, wonderful.:loveeyes: No the size is fine, it think this color in a small bag is cute for a bigger bag it could be perhaps too much. She looks with your dark color amazing and I can imagine with light summer clothes she will pop them up, great. Enjoy her and I wish a nice trip to Europe

Reactions: princessmaggie
Hi:wave:
I'm not sure if it is new from this season. This is the tag.
P1CzBsb.jpg

The name is "La Promenade Du Matin." I'm glad you like it, too.:blush:

Thank you! I'll ask my SA. It has all the color combinations that I like. Love it.

Reactions: luzdetaiwan
These are nice[emoji106]
I like them (good for me[emoji3])[emoji173]
Sophisticated in a modern way!
I'm going to look for them.
Beautiful addition & thank you for enabling[emoji8][emoji8][emoji8]

Ohhhh I hope you find them! As soon as I realized how comfortable & lovely to look at on they were I asked about other colors & was told sold out sold out sold out! However they did say they were hoping to get more stock so I'm wishing for a pair to find their way to you :panic:

Reactions: Keren16