what is your last hermes purchase?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks to me to be Rouge Garrance Epsom. Lovely colour! :smile:

Thanks ms piggy! I didn't think it was "orange" enough for Vermillion but asked anyway as the Vermillion one is easier to get hold of (it's on the UK website), and I would have to ask my SA to do a search for any other red. I think it would be good for receipts. I wanted a Divers envelope (I think that's what it's called) but I don't think she's heard of it so I may get another Calvi, especially after seeing this beauty! :biggrin:

Archmama- Love your fabulous Red Collection! Beautiful bags and love your
new Calvi!

Robee- Ohh La La!! What a pretty picture! Should be an H ad, so perfect and
colorful, gorgeous Evelyn!

Thank you kind ladies.....Libradiamond, Jadeite, Jaszica, Chijireta, mishaagui, be_ware and loves.

And a special thank you to Ms Piggy on the colour and leather ID. I'm terrible with the names......
Would you be so kind to help me ID these other reds......I'm not sure if I remember them correctly anymore:thinking::wondering..........really appreciate it!

I :faint: when i saw your Plume... It is TDF!!! :love::love::love:

Something for summer :sunshine:

Bougavillea GMIII Evelyne with Bleu Horseharm Charm, Grand Fonds
attachment.php

Bleu Horsehair Charm
attachment.php

Grand Fonds
attachment.php

Very summery and gorgeous, robee!!:yahoo: And very cute little feet, belonging to DS, I assume!:P

Thank you kind ladies.....Libradiamond, Jadeite, Jaszica, Chijireta, mishaagui, be_ware and loves.

And a special thank you to Ms Piggy on the colour and leather ID. I'm terrible with the names......
Would you be so kind to help me ID these other reds......I'm not sure if I remember them correctly anymore:thinking::wondering..........really appreciate it!

ArchMaMa, beautiful red collection - these and your new Calvi!:yahoo:

Thanks ms piggy! I didn't think it was "orange" enough for Vermillion but asked anyway as the Vermillion one is easier to get hold of (it's on the UK website), and I would have to ask my SA to do a search for any other red. I think it would be good for receipts. I wanted a Divers envelope (I think that's what it's called) but I don't think she's heard of it so I may get another Calvi, especially after seeing this beauty! :biggrin:

Love the Calvi! I have 2 and looking to add more. They are highly functional (for cards of all sorts etc) and a great way to try out/add a colour/rainbow to the collection. :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.