What is your JOB?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hey i was just wondering what you guys do for living, cause you must be have some great job to be able to afford all these wonderful items :smile:

2. I model in ATL during seasons, and I am a ER nurse! you?

3. My husband and I are in the precious metals business and we own jewelry stores.

I am a bond recovery agent, aka: bounty hunter. It's kind of an 'alternative' law enforcement type of thing.

4. That is bad a$$!! I gotta ask, do you watch dog the bounty hunter?:tup:

5. I'm a preschool teacher and a student.

6. that's awesome. do you work for a bondsman, or do you have a bonds business yourself? how does that work?

7. I used to be a legal assistant and real estate administrative person. Now, I have a very small bead jewelry business that doesn't exactly pay the rent, but it is a lot less stressful.

8. There are a few threads on careers here on the forums. Please do a search. Closed to avoid repetitive threads.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.