What is your holy grail bag?

Mine was the Chanel reissue which I got earlier this year to celebrate a major milestone. I also would love the Lady Dior bag but it’s currently a little too fancy for my lifestyle...I think that’s a bag I’d love to own when I’m a bit older.

Hmm, interesting question! Mine would be one like the 'shipwreck' Hermes briefcase.

For those that are not familiar with the story, it was a bag made by Hermes for a customer who brought them a piece of leather that was retrieved from an old shipwreck. The leather had preserved in the salt water for many years and it had the most unique patina to it. Only one briefcase was made from it as far as I know. Truly unique.
Can't find a the story online at the moment (I read it in the book "La beauté en voyage").

The reason I said my dream bag would be one 'like' the shipwreck bag and not the specific bag itself, is that I would much rather hope to have an opportunity one day to create something as unique through my OWN circumstances. Not holding my breath, but who knows! :smile::smile:

Fun thread! Mine was my Chanel tweed Reissue:heart: which I acquired w/ the help of 1 of my bestie TPFrs:biggrin: Second & third “runner up” HG bags were black calfskin reissue & my Boy bag. I’m super content w/ no new HG bags I lust for:lol:

Reactions: zayzayc