What is your Hermes Work-Horse bag?

Question- for those of you with Marwari's (PM is what I am thinking of). How do you find they sit on the shoulder? I have really sloping shoulders and lots of bags I try just fall off mine. That's why the ones with canvas straps are good for me. They "stick" better. But i really like the look of the Marwari.

I used to have one. I did not have any problems with it slipping off my shoulder.

I have a couple but 80% of the time it'll be my Noumea. (Especially in winter as I seem to wear diff bags in diff weathers !)
Then, in warm weather, one of my Trims.

Attachments

• Noumea.png
    Noumea.png
    609.5 KB · Views: 1,180
  • Canvas and blue Trim 31..png
    Canvas and blue Trim 31..png
    577.1 KB · Views: 1,234
  • Trim..png
    Trim..png
    398.5 KB · Views: 1,234
I have been using my VF Box Kelly every day and I love it but I have gotten water blisters once. They have gone away completely but seeing them was not a good feeling. So I am looking for a Kelly in a leather that works better in the rain. Buffalo, Fjord and Swift are supposed to be fine in rain but I am getting contradictory responses to Togo and Clemence. Some peeps say they are fine in rain others say both or either leathers blister with water droplets. Would love to get your input. Cheers.

Attachments

• IMG_0308.JPG
    IMG_0308.JPG
    1,011.5 KB · Views: 1,064