What is your guys think anout this color?

I don't know if it's new or not.

It looks pretty.
Looks like it could go with a lot, and be used year round.

Do have to say though, that I am partial to the new turquoise blue shade in this bag....called anice (also called turchese)

I think it's pretty! But then again, blue is my favorite color :love: however, maybe I'm biased but I love the cornflower blue (bluette) more. Yes it's less "fun", but I think that it looks so classy. Good luck deciding! You really can't make a bad decision when it comes to Prada saffiano color! :smile:

I love this bag and the blue color is a perfect shade ! I saw this in saks last week and fell in love with it .. I was looking for an evening bag so I couldn't buy two but it is beautiful !

Thank you very much guys for your opinions :smile:)) I am deciding^^

I agree with all the comments about the beautiful color - all colors of the saffiano collection are truly lovely; and the love of one over another is totally personal preference. As one of the tPFers mentioned that it was too bright IRL, you may want to see it IRL if you haven't yet, to make sure that is what you want. It is a major investment and it'll save you needing to return/exchange. I was deciding between two colors - viewing on line - and end up walking out of the store with a completely different color. Good luck deciding - that was the most difficult part for me!