What is your go to bag during these crazy times?

Hi everyone, I was just wondering what your bag of choice is these days when you leave the house to say go on a grocery run or small errand? Before all of this my go to bags were my LV twinset, LV Totally MM (every day), and Prada Galleria for work. Now being worried about viruses and wiping everything down, I've pulled out an old Kate Spade diaper bag that has a lot of exterior pockets (for masks and wipes), which I can easily wipe down.
What bags are everyone wearing during these times? Hope everyone is staying safe!

Before the pandemic, most usually I carried my LV NF mm, a MK Jetset tote from the outlet, a Coach tote ( no idea what the name of the bag is, but I got it last year...) or my Longchamp Le Pliage. Now, I only carry a really old Walmart tote that I used to always take on vacation ( a lot of boat trips ) and no matter how wet it gets, it still looks great. I have always gotten compliments on this bag. Perfect for now, I just wipe it down and it's all good.

Another crazy thing since this whole pandemic hit is that I have always struggled with carrying too much in my bags. Now...all I take is my LV cles with my keys attached, my license and credit card inside and a little bottle of hand sanitizer. I don't even always take my phone with me, because I don't want to have to sanitize it when I get back home. lol.

Some stores (pharmacies, IME) won't allow large bags in store. I've been using a little J.Crew cardholder since I could see this on the horizon at the end of February. It's got six slots and a zip compartment. I can clip my car key to my belt (very stylish!) I'm not out of the house for more than an hour so I don't need to carry much of anything but it feels strange regardless.

I've been carrying my vintage Coach Willis bag that my aunt gave me as well as a dollar store nylon tote when I have to go to the office.

I'd normally carry my LV Epi Vaneau tote to work but I haven't been since I started working from home. I plan to carry less--maybe a clutch just to have my key holder, cards, and hand sanitizer when I need to go to the office next time.

I think people will still carry their luxury bags, just the ones that aren't obvious.

Reactions: tinybutterfly
Some stores (pharmacies, IME) won't allow large bags in store. I've been using a little J.Crew cardholder since I could see this on the horizon at the end of February. It's got six slots and a zip compartment. I can clip my car key to my belt (very stylish!) I'm not out of the house for more than an hour so I don't need to carry much of anything but it feels strange regardless.
Same...this is what I've been doing when I've had to leave the house. Chanel cardholder and keys both go in my coat pocket.

Reactions: tinybutterfly
I don't carry anything. When I get to the store my key fob goes in a pocket and I pre pull out my credit card in another. I don't touch either till I get to a register. Hubby and I usually go as a team. So when we get to the register I might take off my gloves and use my clean hands to touch my card. He will use his gloved hands to touch anything of theirs. Like he will sign for things or touch the keypad. When we get to the car I touch the key FOB and door handles and basically anything that's ours. He (still in gloves) will continue to touch the buggy, bags etc... anything that is theirs. Then after everything is loaded he takes off his gloves. We leave everything in the car. Phones, wallets everything.

We are super careful but I am coming to the belief that I probably had it in mid January. Looking forward to an antibodies test.