What is your favourite Work/School bag?

pinkbweakfast

Melbourne | ex-shopaholic
O.G.
Aug 8, 2006
I've been trying to look for a good work/school bag, basically something thats big enough... I have the Batignolles Horizontal and Vertical. and they are great :tup:!! But i think i need another uni bag (n i'm graduating end of this year), so i need a bag that can last me for work as well.

Please let me know which is your favourite Work/School bag of all the range/lines/models!!!

Thankyou!:wlae:

Cabas Mezzo! It's perfect. It was on my wish list forever and once I got my hands on it I certainly didn't regret it. The size is fantastic and functional to fit almost anything. It has flat straps which are comfortable over the shoulder. The tapered shape fits comfortably under my arm. I love the look of patina'd bags. There are several tPFers with well loved Mezzo's and they look FANTASTIC. I think this is definitely a bag that will age well.

Attachments

• MEZZO!.jpg
    MEZZO!.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 202
The cabas mezzo would be a great choice, and how about the neverfull? If you're looking for a bag that's going to be carried a lot to work and school, it's going to need to be a work horse, and the neverfull looks like it holds just about anything you can imagine!