What is your favourite MC bag ?

1. I am thinking of getting an MC bag to match my MC Koala (I know, most peole do it the other way around):P . I am thinking white MC for the summer. What is everyone's favourite? I love the Audra but it has no inside pockets whatsoever. As for the Aurelia, it is too similar to my BH in function. I am thinking Eliza (is it too small?) or the Alma (are the handles the same length as the speedy?)

2. The Speedy :yes:

3. I only like the MC speedy! Its such a classic!

4. Speedy for sure!! I'm getting mine in the mail this Wednesday and I can't wait!!

5. white MC gracie.. so limited edition though ! :sad:

I would have to say my runner up fave would be the shirley.

6. I love the Pricilla and the Audra. I have the Shirley and it's super cute but you won't be able to fit a koala wallet in it or most other wallets for that matter.

7. I had the white mc speedy and sold it cause it was heavier than H:censor: LL. I really like the idea and looks of the "hands free" Leonor. It is soooo adorable:love:

8. I like the lodge pm the best in white. I'm not really fond on black MC.

9. Go for the boulogne, or the new priscilla

10. I own the Lodge PM and the Alma - looooooooooooove both :love:

alma u lodge.jpg
  11. Speedy :heart:

And pochette :yes:

12. I just bought a MC Noe so right now, it's my favorite bag :love:

13. Mc White Speedy or Trouville

14. Both the Eliza and the Priscilla looks very cute. :love:
    I don't know for sure if they are limited edition bags only, but the older models like Speedy and Alma will still be part of the permanent collection I guess. :smile:

I might have bought a Priscilla bag myself but the store didn't have any in stock. :sad:

15. white Trouville or Priscilla

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice