What is your favourite everyday Cartier necklace?

Sorry for my super late reply! I didn't get notification :-s The flip side has screw motifs only. So you get a side with the word LOVE and another side with screw motifs. This is my everyday necklace and the size is perfect! not big and not overly dainty. I had mine extended so its sitting comfortably. I'm on the curvy side so I've got bigger neck :nuts:
I have the same necklace and I am also on the curvy side so it sits like a choker. It's not uncomfortable and I actually like the way it looks since I love choker necklaces. I heard that Cartier will extend it up to 2" for free. I might look into that, but don't want to send it off. We don't have a Cartier here so I had to order it online. Don't feel comfortable shipping it off in the mail. Would prefer having the store do it directly.

Reactions: Caz71
I heard that Cartier will extend it up to 2" for free. I might look into that, but don't want to send it off. We don't have a Cartier here so I had to order it online. Don't feel comfortable shipping it off in the mail. Would prefer having the store do it directly.

I had my C de Cartier extended the full 2". I like this length much better. I live less than an hour from a Cartier store, so I was able to drop it off. They send it away for the work to be done. It is perfect, you cannot even tell that anything was done to it at all.

If you do end up shipping it off, getting it properly insured might help your peace of mind.

I have the same necklace and I am also on the curvy side so it sits like a choker. It's not uncomfortable and I actually like the way it looks since I love choker necklaces. I heard that Cartier will extend it up to 2" for free. I might look into that, but don't want to send it off. We don't have a Cartier here so I had to order it online. Don't feel comfortable shipping it off in the mail. Would prefer having the store do it directly.
Necklace twin :smile: Yes, I got it extended up to 2" for free upon purchase. They sent it off to extend and I got it back in about 3-4weeks if I remember correctly. Perhaps you may drop it off for extension when you visit a store?
I live in a country that's hot and humid all year round so I feel uncomfortable anything choker like for me. So I can't do the layering look either, envy those who can!

I have a fat neck. I use those extender chains get from cheap jewellery shops.

Reactions: CD2003 and kemilia
my newest addition. Worn to a local winery. View attachment 5405053View attachment 5405056
I have the same in YG and I wear pretty much often. I extended it by 2inches because I felt that (in my case) the substantial charm looked better with a distance to my face. It's quite interesting, with a VCA 10 motif Alhambra necklace, it looks better on me as the original length, a little choker-ish looks best on me.

Reactions: MainlyBailey
I have the same in YG and I wear pretty much often. I extended it by 2inches because I felt that (in my case) the substantial charm looked better with a distance to my face. It's quite interesting, with a VCA 10 motif Alhambra necklace, it looks better on me as the original length, a little choker-ish looks best on me.
I actually layer mine so I love the original length but I can totally see it looking awesome as a stand-alone, longer chain necklace. Going to consider this myself!

Reactions: honhon
Forgot to ask- did you get it extended at cartier? If so, around what was the cost? Thanks!

Anyone wear the trinity necklace with the double chain? I may have asked this before... apologies! I don't remember seeing any photos of it in the forum. Looks really pretty online! Although it does look more like a choker. I'll have to try it the next time I'm in the store.