What is your favourite everyday Cartier necklace?

I just got this necklace and it’s very dainty but also noticeable if that makes sense?

It’s the perfect everyday piece in my opinion. I really love it and I think it will go well with everything from casual to formal! I don’t plan on taking it off.

Congrats! Enjoy your necklace. thank you for replying, it looks good on you, good to know it’s perfect for everyday necklace.

I know what you mean, thank youu for explaining . i want to ask you, the other face is it just a plain gold, or there’s a screw motive on it ?
because on thread https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/2-diamond-love-necklace.931036/ #2 the lady said she wore the other side because she don’t like the “LOVE”

Sorry for my super late reply! I didn't get notification :-s The flip side has screw motifs only. So you get a side with the word LOVE and another side with screw motifs. This is my everyday necklace and the size is perfect! not big and not overly dainty. I had mine extended so its sitting comfortably. I'm on the curvy side so I've got bigger neck :nuts:

Reactions: ou__ei and bisousx
I just got this necklace and it’s very dainty but also noticeable if that makes sense?

It’s the perfect everyday piece in my opinion. I really love it and I think it will go well with everything from casual to formal! I don’t plan on taking it off.
Totally agree with you! Love this necklace so much! I haven't taken it off since I had it :heart:

How long did it take and did they charge you?
Hi, sorry for the super late reply! I wasn't charged because I opted for the lengthening service when I purchased, I would have been charged if I decided a month later. If I recall, that was the time frame given if you decide to lengthen. Not sure if that changed. They told me me it'll take around 2 months but there were cases of them receiving it sooner, in which, I actually did receive mine after 3 weeks. Are you getting one?

Hi, sorry for the super late reply! I wasn't charged because I opted for the lengthening service when I purchased, I would have been charged if I decided a month later. If I recall, that was the time frame given if you decide to lengthen. Not sure if that changed. They told me me it'll take around 2 months but there were cases of them receiving it sooner, in which, I actually did receive mine after 3 weeks. Are you getting one?