What is your favourite clothing line?

westwood is so fun, even a simple black skirt.. although i've only had the pleasure of handling and owning her red label and anglomania lines.

right now and i think mostly i am trying to get some older season yohji and cdg pieces. i also like some of older chalayan and undercover.

for more daily wear sometimes a simple top and skirt from anthropologie, though i am starting to just wear more and more basics in between collecting artsy pieces.

jcrew for everyday casual - kids, after the gym etc.

Love Helmut lang for going out at night

Love anna molinari , anything PHI from outnet.com

Alexander wang and proenza schouler only when its on sale!:biggrin:

Isabel Marant: :nuts: i want all her fall 2010 line but can't afford them

Burberry Prorsum fall 2010: :nuts::nuts::nuts: Love love this line!

In no particular order:
Mango
Zara
H&M.
Comptoir des Cotoniers
HOSS Intropia
Marc by Marc Jacobs
See by Chloe

... and when I can afford it, sadly nor very often, I LOVE to indurlge in Miu Miu and Prada.

everyday: american and alternative apparel for casual tees, sweatshirts, whatever. helmut lang and james jeans for denim. brooks brothers for perfect white shirts.

high-end: love dolce and gabbana for suiting and going out :biggrin: also love valentino, missoni, and donna karan (she is just so good right now!)

In no particular order:
Mango
Zara
H&M.
Comptoir des Cotoniers
HOSS Intropia
Marc by Marc Jacobs
See by Chloe

... and when I can afford it, sadly nor very often, I LOVE to indurlge in Miu Miu and Prada.

Mango is so underrated in the United States for some reason. I've had some Mango slacks that have lasted me for years and years, and have the same heavy heft and double stitching as a more expensive label. I love that their sizes are Euro/aren't blown up vanity sizes and that their styling is a lot more bang for the buck than many other high street retailers. They need to make like H&M and collaborate with designers (not Penelope Cruz) more though! They are definitely my #1 for everyday wear and make up the bulk of my closet.

Also, great choice on Comptoir des Cotoniers, I have really wanted to own some of that label.