What is your favourite breakfast?

1. Somedays I don't know what to eat! Anyone has special/weird cravings in the morning?

2. Hmmm.. my breakfast is pretty boring . I drink Diet Cranberry juice and eat plain organic oatmeal . I am not much of a big breakfast person . But on occasion I will have eggs with a muffin .

3. I don't really snack during the day so I like to go big with my meals. On the weekends, I like eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast; on the weekdays I prefer either a muffin or an egg and sausage/bacon sandwich. Not healthy, I know.

4. I tend to eat a pretty heavy breakfast. I love eggs with chicken sausage and buttered toast or spanish torta with tons of vegs. It's super filling and easy to pre-make and heat in the morning. Some mornings I have greek yogurt with honey, hazelnuts and berries.

5. bacon, eggs and grits and cherry coke.

HandbagDiva354 likes this.
  6. sweet potato & cheese on top and milk :-p

7. Scrambled tofu and vegan sausage burrito with a side of hash browns and grilled tomatoes.

8. Those chicken minis from Chikfila 😆

9. OP, were you trying to ask about healthy breakfast?

I noticed a mod moved this to kitchen....

You're going to get get everything known to man here.

For me, I am not a breakfast gal. I use to force my self to eat....'most important meal of the day' and all that.

When I started listening to my body and threw out 'the rules', I started eating only when I am hungry. That means I rarely eat 'breakfast'.

When I do, I try and stick to paleo.

10. For the holiday season, brioche soaked in egg nog w/foie gras

11. French toast with butter and maple syrup

12. brioche french toast soaked w/egg nog & foie gras

13. At the weekend my favourite breakfasts are potato waffles with cheese, French toast, pancakes or an omelette with cheese and meat-free 'ham'.

During the week, I make a smoothie - usually rice milk, soy milk or coconut water based, and I add different types of fresh fruit.

14. Coffee.
    No conversation, until my first cup's done.
    More coffee.
    Possibly food.

uhpharm01 likes this.
  15. Hash brown quiche. (Hash brown crust, butter, eggs, milk, pepper jack cheese, swiss cheese, ham, salt & pepper).

I don't have this often, though.

HandbagDiva354 likes this.