Food What is your favourite breakfast?

Hmmm.. my breakfast is pretty boring . I drink Diet Cranberry juice and eat plain organic oatmeal . I am not much of a big breakfast person . But on occasion I will have eggs with a muffin .

I don't really snack during the day so I like to go big with my meals. On the weekends, I like eggs, hash browns, bacon, and toast; on the weekdays I prefer either a muffin or an egg and sausage/bacon sandwich. Not healthy, I know.

I tend to eat a pretty heavy breakfast. I love eggs with chicken sausage and buttered toast or spanish torta with tons of vegs. It's super filling and easy to pre-make and heat in the morning. Some mornings I have greek yogurt with honey, hazelnuts and berries.

OP, were you trying to ask about healthy breakfast?

I noticed a mod moved this to kitchen....

You're going to get get everything known to man here.

For me, I am not a breakfast gal. I use to force my self to eat....'most important meal of the day' and all that.

When I started listening to my body and threw out 'the rules', I started eating only when I am hungry. That means I rarely eat 'breakfast'.

When I do, I try and stick to paleo.

At the weekend my favourite breakfasts are potato waffles with cheese, French toast, pancakes or an omelette with cheese and meat-free 'ham'.

During the week, I make a smoothie - usually rice milk, soy milk or coconut water based, and I add different types of fresh fruit.